Take home policy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by PSO
    Who cares what she using it for. Bottom line is, their is one more set up eyes to react to something until onduty unit gets there or maybe just stack the call and we'll get to it when we can. Get Real!!
    And you think she or any other detective is going to get involved when they're off duty? I got a piece of the Skyway Bridge I can sell you :lol:

Eyes

[And you think she or any other detective is going to get involved when they're off duty? I got a piece of the Skyway Bridge I can sell you ]

The post starts off asking about a take home policy and it declines to bashing "she or any other detective" that is not going to stop to help out. Are you really a cop to make such a stupid comment of lumping "all" Detectives into the same bunch. Check around and call a duck a duck.
    I work in D2 and can think of Detectives that stay after the end of their shift to help out younger officers who have a question and do so because they are stand up people and not for any other reason. Stick with bashing the ones that need it.

Besides, the Detective's cars don't even have police radios installed in them.[/quote]

Where did you get your information that HCSO can use their vehicles for their own use???

Our policy is that if you drive a marked car, then you must be in uniform at all times. If you have an unmarked car you must meet a certain clothing requirement if you are going to drive the car off-duty.

Sorry, but I do not think I want to shop while in uniform.........just l;ooks bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12