off. jay
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: off. jay

off. jay

looks like no friendlies in npr. he writes family members and seems to not care. paybacks are hell. its a big county and a little city. i hope off. jay 's friends thank him when we show the same friendliness.

Glad to know that you are mature enough to take your frustrations of Off. Jay out on your other brothers. Go's to show the type of person you are. I know there are absolutely no deputies in your BIG county that write tickets to OUR "family". Stay Safe Brothers.

you guys deal with him or we will show the same professional attitude. what goes around , well you know. if i see a deputy write tickets to family , i always speak up. whats your problem. you guys obviously dont care. i have stopped many of your guys and families. never a ticket. that will change if he does not. take care so-called brother. i do remember a lt. with you guys that would never let that happen.

Let's Pause....

Alrighty.

Let's think for a second here. I am 100% positive that if a family member of a LEO said they were related to a LEO prior to the citation being written, Jay would have not written the citation. I know I wouldn't have, and none of the officers in our agency would have. What likely happened was they mentioned something afterwards. In our agency, there isn't much that can be done after the fact with the exception of dismissing the citation in court.

Furthermore, you neglect to post your name, the agency you work for, or even the person who got the citation. How are we (or Jay) supposed to make things right if you come on these boards anonymously -- blasting our agency for something that obviously was a mistake and could have been avoided had someone spoken up prior to the citation being written.

At least call the Department and leave a voicemail with your name, and your loved one's name and give Jay the benefit of the doubt.

727-841-4550

-C. Denton

he not only wrote my son , but he wrote my retired brother in law from pin. so. both times he was told prior to writing anything and he said , i dont know him. now i heard of a npr off. driving home in xses of 85mph. stopped on at least two occassions. once by a deputy and second by a sgt. he was not even bothered. true brotherhood. teach that to jay....

Give me a break

I have been extended a courtesy by Officer Jay, I was speeding, most importantly, I should not have been, I could have injured myself or others. I wasn't going fast but thats not the point! First of all, he does not owe this to anyone, just because you are a LEO or family member does not justify that you should EXPECT special courtesy. Officer Jay is polite, friendly, and above all respectful. For whatever reason he did not provide you or your family member with a "Special Courtesy", it's unfortunate I suppose, but I assure you there was a very good reason. Anyone with any integrity would not post in the manner you have on this message board. I have provided you with my name, I hope that you will extend me the courtesy of RESPECT for doing so but there again I don't EXPECT anyone to give me anything. More times than not, these family members wait until the officer comes back to the driver window with the ticket to be signed before they have the gumption to say "I am related to one of your officers, or I am a family member to a fellow officer, thus it is too late. Perhaps your family member provided you with half the story, or forgot to tell the officer in enough time, and told you that they did. God forbid the family member tell a fib. Focus your energy on something positive, or better yet, man up and discuss this as a true brother/fellow officer would with Officer Jay. I have had several positive encounters with the Officers of NPRPD, and it has never been anything less than excellent, they have gone above and beyond for my elderly parents when in need, the officers had no idea that my family was a LEO family - They did their job. Grow up, and inform your family to speak up right from the start, or better yet, not to break the law.

this is the last time i'll write. first of all , he was talking for five minutes prior to writing anything. two family members said that they were family and also threw out one of his fellow npr officers names. he said "i dont know them". in the past i have had good encounters with nprpd. but when on two seperate ocassions the same guy writes tickets, i have to vent. it's not all nprpd members , it's just him. but one bad apple can ruin a bunch. remember the trooper in hernando that writes cops , everyone knows him. all i'm saying is i'll show the same courtesy that he did and i wont remember or know anyone in that city on a traffic stop. thankyou and take care brother.

where is the brotherhood

WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME THING.A COUPLE OF MONTHS BACK MY WIFE WAS PULLED OVER ON GRAND AND TENN.FOR GOING OVER THE SPEED LIMIT BY 10 MPH.MY FLPBA STICKER WAS IN THE BACK WINDOW.MY WIFE ALSO HAS A MINI OFFICER'S SHIELD FROM ME FROM NYC WHEN I WAS ON THE JOB THERE AND MY CURRENT SMALL STATE [b]shield.
    ALSO SHE HAS IN HER WALLET 2 OTHER MINI SHIELDS .FROM HER DAD AND BROTHER WHO WERE ALSO ON THE JOB.LAST TIME I CHECKED NEW PORT RICHEY WAS ALSO PBA COUNTRY.BUT LIKE THE OFFICER TOLD MY WIFE.YOUR NOT IN NY ANYMORE.I HAD TO WORK EXTRA duty TO COVER the TICKET.THANKS FOR THE BROTHERHOOD.
    Officer Keefer FL DOC.

I HAVE TO WRITE TO SAY THAT OFF. JAY STOPPED MY SON. HE TOLD OFF. JAY MY NAME PRIOR TO ANYTHING BEING WRITTEN. HE ALSO HAD A SMALL BADGE IN HIS WALLET THAT OFF. JAY OBSERVED. HE STILL WROTE A TICKET FOR SPEED. THANKS BROTHER. I SEE WHAT THESE OTHER BROTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU AND EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT WANT TO BELIEVE IT , I NOW DO. I HOPE I DONT HAVE TO REPAY ONE OF YOUR BROTHERS OR A FAMILY MEMBER FOR YOUR POOR SHOWING. BE SAFE SOCALLED BROTHER.

Cry Babies!

You guys are nothing but a bunch of cry babies! Officer Jay is a good officer! The message here is SLOW DOWN!!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast