off. jay - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: off. jay

guess I wasnt logged in when I replied to above post either.

P.S. rather not go back up north thanks

thank you

to all the POLICE IN NEW PORT RICHEY.THANKS FOR WASTING YOUR TIME WRITING OTHER COPS TICKETS. THAT GIVE ME MORE TIME TO COMMIT CRIME IN THE AREA.SINCE YOUR UNDER STAFFED AND HAVE NO SENSE.THE CITY IS EASY PICKINGS.I WAS MORE WORRIED ABOUT A ARMED SECURITY GUARD I SAW.THE OTHER NIGHT .HE WAS TATTOOED AND SCARY PLUS HE STOPPED ME.THANK GOD HE DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU.
    THANK YOU FOR OPEN SEASON IN SOUTHGATE PLAZA.OR WHEN I DEAL MY DRUGS IN SIMMS PARK UNDER YOUR NOSE'S.

O.G.C

To thug

Well, what a great reply! Judging from your fine grammer and sentence structure, I must conclude that you're one of the fine upstanding apartment dwellers that make up 75% of this fine city's population. Let me guess, you're between jobs right now, but you're live-in girlfriend with a child from another loser is a CNA. It's funny though, you always seem to have enough money to afford beer and smokes. Did you sell you're old ladies ABT card? Here's some advice, go sling dope somewhere else loser.

Rat caller

I 75 is open 24 hrs a day, go the fk back home, How can you call a fellow officer a rat? Is that how it works in NY? Im glad I live in Florida...Im not a good old boy I think Yankees are Ok. " Sometimes"

not a rat . shut the f@#$ up. let this thread die already. i work for the so and i had a problem with off. jay. I called him and he took care of it . he works well with others if you let him know. if you dont , too bad. so let this die already.

Yankees

I like the Yankees too. It's wierd that there in 3rd place behind the RAYS.
    Just trying to bring a ray of sunshine to a winey thread.....

Be safe

Eric is a good cop and has matured alot in the past two years. Any time I need help he is there to assist. If anyone has a problem with him if you pull him to the side nicely and are reasonable he will work to help your situation. Anyone who talks bad about Cpl. Jay is a jack-off in my opinion.

Re: off. jay

I must say, that after being pulled over on 4/3/2009 by Officer Denton for "supposedly" doing 37mph in a 25mph zone on Main Street, I have been pondering whether or not to bring my ticket to court. I work with a guy that is in training to becoming a cop and have been asking him every question that I can to see if Officer Denton could have possibly clocked me going a speed that I KNOW I was not going when he was coming in the opposite direction and about a mile up the road. How could he have known it was my car. Well my co-worker explained a lot to me and it would basically be my word against his in court, so therefore my chances are slim to none when going up against a cop in court.

Anyway... that is not the point to why I am here, I just wanted to vent a bit. I noticed that in all of these posts from all of you officers that (and I already knew, just never had proof) if I was to say that I was a family member to an officer of the law that I would have gotten off?!!!!!

This is why I am in school to become a CSI and NOT a cop. I care not of who you are or who you are related to...if you break the law, you deserve to be punished. Letting people off the hook because they are a family member is rediculous!!! So now not only do YOU guys get to speed down the road for no reason and not get a ticket, but everyone in your family can too!!???

I hope to God that your family member does not kill someone while speeding down the road after being let go by an officer without a ticket. That would be on your heads. Maybe you should think about that when "picking and choosing" who gets to break the law and who doesn't.

It is things like favoritism and such that make me think awful of all of you. You are all a bunch of hypocrits and should have your badges taken away for NOT upholding the law as it should be.

Kristy H

Hey CSI Miami, he nailed you on moving radar. He has the documentation to prove it. Take him to court and beat him if you know you weren't speeding. Most cops let other cops go as a matter of routine, get over it. FYI, we also let Doctors, Nurses, and Firefighters slide. Good luck in glamourous world of police related work!

Wow, people just cant accept the fact that they got nailed for speeding! Yeah you should take it to court and tell the judge "I KNOW I WASN'T GOING THAT FAST." See who's favor he rules in after that excuse. And oh yeah, Cops don't write other cops tickets, get over it! Get a life and worry about how your gonna pay your ticket. :devil:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast