NEW CONTRACT - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW CONTRACT

when is the last time k9 caught anyone

Quote Originally Posted by rhouljjhty
    when is the last time k9 caught anyone
    They caught someone last night at the FPL plant in 11 zone. Two 21 subjects in custody.

K-9

I CANT BELIEVE THAT THEY DID NOT GET AWAY IN A CAR OR JUST VANISH INTO THIN AIR ?!?!?!?! K-9 GUYS THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ... MUST BE NICE TO NOT HAVE TO HANDLE ANY PAPER CALLS, YELL AT OTHER OFFICERS ABOUT HOW WE F#*KED UP THEIR PERIMETERS AND CONTINUALLY ASK US TO GET THEM BITES...WISH I DID NOT HAVE TO HANDLE ANY CALLS AND TREAT OTHERS LIKE SHIT

Charlie 15, how old is your post? The last time I checked we have two new K-9 guys who never yell at anyone. I don't recall the K-9 officer that just retired yelling at anyone either. So that leaves one senior K-9 guy. If your attack is on him, then I would address him. I've seen him yell once or twice and it was justified. If someone gets in a car or on a bike the dog is not very likely to catch him.

to guest

Are you one of the 2 new K9 guys, Mize, Mize's son, or someone trying to get into the unit..

Anyhow good luck to you.

wanna 56?

ok big boys, here i am! you wanna talk smack under your assumed user names go ahead. if you got a problem come see me.
    lets think for a minute. in the past year. i have lost four seasoned handlers, 2 promoted, 2 retired. so i have been teaching a k9 school and no there has not been much k9 coverage. i'm not sure who hurt you little feelings by yelling at you , but get over it. in the past i took my share of getting yelled at ,sometimes right and sometimes wrong. i never cried and whined and whatta ya know it made me a better cop.
    some of your comments are fueled by misinformation. perimeters are set to contain suspects. if k9 is not close or getting called out and there is a person in danger then yes someone( whoever is closest) should go right to the scene. again if the caller has stated that the suspects realize that they have been observed and are fleeing, whoever is closest should go directly to the scene. NOW- if we have a crime in progress and the suspects have no idea we are there, yes we ask you to wait for k9. why you ask? well why not roll up with the dog and immediately take the suspect without a foot pursuit or even having to search for the suspect.
    next you ask when was the last time k9 found somebody? well lets see, the last time i was called for charlie shift search was the 41/0 at griffin and sr7 sometime last month. marco H. did an awesome job, saw the bad guy and set a perimeter. k9 responded and the suspect was in custody, within 10 minutes. since k9 2 has started working the road after completeing school he has already, within the last month, located two subjects. and yesterday with the 41/0 bail out. k9 took the subject in custody. whats the common denominator in all of these incidents. that would be the action of road patrol. you guys set a great perimeter and contained the subject. we (k9) only go in and find them you guys are the ones that hold them there. without your help very rarely will we have a positive result.
    now someone else made a snide comment about the suspects getting into cars or disappearing. well lets use our heads, how many bad guys actually go do a crime and have no plan of escape, NOT MANY! are you gonna 41 a business and not have a car nearby? are you gonna 21 a business and not have anyway to transport your stolen goods? even the vehicle 21's in 15 zone, we all know that its usually local kids who live nearby or have a friend nearby. i'm not making any excuses only stating facts.
    next subject- yes i have yelled at people, but ask anyone i have ever yelled at if i did not speak with them calmy later and try and explain my frustration. you think i yell? ask someone who worked with mize and carney when they where k9, i was on the other end with both of them, but you know what i didnt whine or cry i kept doing my job and learned. sometimes frustration gets the better of you and you loose it. if you had any idea how much we put into k9 training and getting our dogs to perform you might understand a little better. ask k93 who just finished school how easy this job is. i am inviting anyone who would like to learn more and maybe understand why we do what we do, to come out to k9 training and see for yourself.
    lets make one thing clear again. this is k91 BISHOP im not hard to find , if you have a problem with me come 56 anytime! im not hiding behind this computer neither should you. i worked hard to get into k9 and i'm not going anywhere, i take my job seriously and will defend it until the end!

Watch out fellas - Lt. Mize must have given Chad his balls back because he sounded kind of tough with that post. When K-9 starts treating EVERYONE ELSE with respect and like they exist, maybe they will in turn treat K-9 right. Just because you have a dog with you and trained alot and you hang out with other K-9 all the time - you are building a wall like you guys are better than the rest... You are still a cop like the rest of us. When guys go to narcotics they don't treat everyone else like shit. When guys go to Motors they don't treat everyone else like shit (they just write them tickets) - why should you & Fido be any different>>>>>>

Tougher than you, my arse!

Quote Originally Posted by Tougher than you
    Watch out fellas - Lt. Mize must have given Chad his balls back because he sounded kind of tough with that post. When K-9 starts treating EVERYONE ELSE with respect and like they exist, maybe they will in turn treat K-9 right. Just because you have a dog with you and trained alot and you hang out with other K-9 all the time - you are building a wall like you guys are better than the rest... You are still a cop like the rest of us. When guys go to narcotics they don't treat everyone else like shizzat. When guys go to Motors they don't treat everyone else like shizzat (they just write them tickets) - why should you & Fido be any different>>>>>>
    What a gutless turd...hide behind a computer and bash a guy who at least has the ball$ to come forward.

"Wahhhhhhhh, K-9 yelled at me!"
    "Wahhhhhhhhhhh, I need to be hugged!"
    "Wahhhhhhhhh, Chad Bishop is mean to me!"
    "Wahhhhhhhh, I have to follow rules!"

Geeez, grow a set, will ya? Go work for the State Department where everyone will be nice to you.

Re: Tougher than you, my arse!

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball911

What a gutless turd...hide behind a computer and bash a guy who at least has the ball$ to come forward.

"Wahhhhhhhh, K-9 yelled at me!"
    "Wahhhhhhhhhhh, I need to be hugged!"
    "Wahhhhhhhhh, Chad Bishop is mean to me!"
    "Wahhhhhhhh, I have to follow rules!"

Geeez, grow a set, will ya? Go work for the State Department where everyone will be nice to you.
    LMAO.........Pot meet kettle, I don't see your name or ID up there either tough guy! You must work Charlie shift. :lol:

I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT A NEW CONTRACT ??? WE ALL WORK IN THE SAME DEPARTMENT RIGHT?!?!?!?!?. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY POSTS THAT ARE MEANT TO BE POSITIVE TO CHANGE THIS DEPARTMENT AROUND FOR THE BETTER.
    I DONT KNOW HOW SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE ALL THIS FREE TIME TO WRITE AND READ HALF OF THIS BULL SHIT ON HERE.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND STAY SAFE.
    PW

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast