"Armed and Famous"

"Armed and Famous"

Anybody seeing this crap? Oh my God. They put them through 3 weeks of "training"! I hope Citizens don't think this is what it takes to become a LEO. I'm glad this isn't here in Tampa. What an embarrassment to the Muncie Police Department.

HCSO has embarrassment enough of it's own

HCSO has embarrassment enough of it's own. Some, like SO maggot C T, who supposedly received adequate training per the department's protocols, and who even attained the exalted position of MOST FIT OFFICER after his illustrious and strenuous 2 year degree stint at HCC (wow! 2 years of higher edumacation?!??!?) is as incompetent as they come.

After presumably taking an oath to "defend the innocent" or some such lying BS twaddle, citizens now know that approaching Officer Friendly Youngbuck at a time of dire need will not only NOT get you the assistance that you so desperately require, you may in fact be treated rudely, called a liar, and worse. That's ok, karma is a B!TCH. He'll get his (hopefully) in the end.

Don't you see, Officer Happy A$$clown is a MUCH bigger embarrassment to the HCSO than LaToya Jackson will ever be to the Muncie PD. Looks like he would fit right in at the agency in Pinellas, where they apparently love to take down innocent people for no apparent reason other than their black, maggot infested hearts ... and of course their empty skulls.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

It sounds like some one got up on the wrong side of the rock.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cave Man
    It sounds like some one got up on the wrong side of the rock.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Yeah! I was just saying that the Armed and Famous show was a joke. That's it.

What he was crying about had nothing to do with this. Looks like Mr Crabbypants got his panties in a wad. Poor thing. Maybe he needs a backrub? :lol:

Re: "Armed and Famous"

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anybody seeing this crap? Oh my God. They put them through 3 weeks of "training"! I hope Citizens don't think this is what it takes to become a LEO. I'm glad this isn't here in Tampa. What an embarrassment to the Muncie Police Department.
    'Armed & Famous' Reality Show Canceled

Jan 29, 2007 06:38 AM EST

MUNCIE, Ind. - The CBS reality show "Armed and Famous" has been canceled. The show followed the exploits of celebrities, including Erik Estrada and LaToya Jackson, as they patrolled the streets of Muncie as police reserves.

Fans have seen four episodes. The remaining three have been pulled from the Wednesday night line-up.

CBS says the show had good numbers when it premiered, but dropped when "American Idol" came back.

No word on when and if the un-aired episodes will be played at a later date.

"Armed & Famous" shot in Muncie from November through January when the show premiered.