Sandshaker supports McNesby (oh my) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You will be going soon

I think the point of Sam's suggestion is that if you keep attacking campaign supporters then your campaign supporters will be attacked. And it's easier to attack Sandshaker felons and the like than community activists for change. So I think you will lose that game. But so be it. More research to be done... I bet it's going to seriously piss off and alienate potential Ronniemac supporters too. Maybe not such a bad idea. I think Morgan is running because he is tired of the corruption and graft that is the essense of current county government. You don't have to look any further than today to find McNesby's buddy Whitehead in hot water for an unethical land deal. The fact that these people think they will get away with this stuff is evidence that they have already gotten away with far too much. Start thinking about a job search Rex. I don't think there will be room for you in a Morgan administration.

David Craig is that you? Sounds like it making threats that if we make you mad and don't agree then more people will be punished, more tapes released, more evidence to put out. Isn't that what David Morgan is promising to stop? Rule by fear? Whatever. If you can't differentiate between a financial contributor and a core supporter you need more help than I thought. The person that made this above threat is exactly what I'm talking about. Those are the ones supporting David Morgan and talked him into running.

Re: You will be going soon

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Rex
    I think the point of Sam's suggestion is that if you keep attacking campaign supporters then your campaign supporters will be attacked. And it's easier to attack Sandshaker felons and the like than community activists for change. So I think you will lose that game. But so be it. More research to be done... I bet it's going to seriously piss off and alienate potential Ronniemac supporters too. Maybe not such a bad idea. I think Morgan is running because he is tired of the corruption and graft that is the essense of current county government. You don't have to look any further than today to find McNesby's buddy Whitehead in hot water for an unethical land deal. The fact that these people think they will get away with this stuff is evidence that they have already gotten away with far too much. Start thinking about a job search Rex. I don't think there will be room for you in a Morgan administration.
    Speaking of land deals! It's only a matter of time for Mike Whitehead until someone uncovers the "REAL" reason he recommended giving Escambia County Alabama 5 million dollars for the widening of county rd. 31 from Flomaton to I-65. Gee! I wonder if maybe he might be a member of a hunting club(or two) that possibly holds land leases around that enterchange.........Hmmm!.........Great story PNJ!.....put your noses to the ground, you might find a trail that leads somewhere!!!! Oh! Yeah! I forgot, doesn't he have a hunting buddy or two in local government!.......Move over Childers your roommate could be on his way!

We have many names. We were few. Soon we shall be many.

I like it that the truth is coming out for all to see. Truth is not to be feared. It's the corruption, lies, violence and coverups by those sworn to serve that is at the core of our difficulties in Escambia County, Florida. Everyone knows that. Even McNesby and his supporters. They just got used to government by intimidation. And worse. They support the secrecy that is inherent in the survival of a corrupt politician. You can try to blame Snowball (the missing pig) for your problems if you like. But nobody believes you. Not the horse. Not the chickens. And especially not yourself. So try to paint your political opposition with the traits most reviled about you should you like. I think you are getting what you deserve. A taste of your own medicine. It's just the beginning of what the future holds for people in positions of trust and authority who choose the path of darkness.

Hey buddy you are on the wrong site, go take another prozac and lock yourself into your home and hide from all of us bad guys. Or even better yet, get some professional help

Evidence of the obvious

Since the Sandshaker drugomat was open on for so long I think it's obvious that McNesby knew about the goings on there. He should just quit before the election and let us have a chance at an honest sheriff.

OH please, you cant blame one man for something that happened in one of a 1000 bars in this county.

Re: Evidence of the obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops
    Since the Sandshaker drugomat was open on for so long I think it's obvious that McNesby knew about the goings on there. He should just quit before the election and let us have a chance at an honest sheriff.
    "MFANS"...........on the move!!!!!

It all makes sense

Now I'm understanding how they got away with that mess for so long. Support the sheriff and McNesby looks the other way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12