Worch says e-mail is intimidation

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

CHARLOTTE COUNTY -- The last time former Sheriff Richard Worch ran for office here, he was accused of pressuring deputies into backing him.

Six years later, Worch is trying to regain the office, and this time he's tossing the same allegations in Sheriff John Davenport's direction.
    Click here for the newspaper article and click here to see the memo from Sheriff John Davenport.
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

I don't work for CCSO, but IMO that picture of Worch in the Herald-Tribune makes him look evil!!!!!

Evil Evil Evil

he is! I would love to find our benedict arnold in the agency and give him a piece of my mind! It's a smart strategy for davenport though to take on worch, take the heat from devil boy and let cameron come off clean for the election.

R U 4 Real?

Oh, My, God! Evil is as Evil does....Example: Cheat on your wife with several of your subordinates, give them cushy jobs and raises to keep them quiet. When you wife finds out; he beats her, then has her Baker-Acted. Defame, extort and destroy the careers of several of you best deputies, then cover for a car thief Captain. And how about the other guy, misusing his authority for political gain (arrest of a political protestor on public property only because he is from an opposing party.) If these two scumbags are not the epitome of evil, I don't know what is. Good night and Good-luck Charlotte County.