Why is it so hard to get in

Why is it so hard to get in

Why is it that I hear that your agency has a good oh boy system or hiring??? I also hear that it is very difficult to get hired there. I was in the impression that if that’s the case you guys only hire the cream of the crop. But the other day I had to show up at the Hollywood court for a dui arrest I made and I was surprised to see four really huge officers (1 female 3 males) shooting the breeze outside eating and drinking. I was shocked to see their condition as I was expecting to see 6’2” German looking lean mean killing machine of a cop. So is this horse crap about your hiring practice or what??????

Re: Why is it so hard to get in

Quote Originally Posted by REX99
    Why is it that I hear that your agency has a good oh boy system or hiring??? I also hear that it is very difficult to get hired there. I was in the impression that if that’s the case you guys only hire the cream of the crop. But the other day I had to show up at the Hollywood court for a dui arrest I made and I was surprised to see four really huge officers (1 female 3 males) shooting the breeze outside eating and drinking. I was shocked to see their condition as I was expecting to see 6’2” German looking lean mean killing machine of a cop. So is this horse crap about your hiring practice or what??????
    Now its not hard. Just need to be cuban female with the standard issue mustache and be 200lbs and speak no english.

LMAO show me where to apply

So is Pines hiring or what? Seriously is it hard to get accepted?? Need an agency with less drama.

Quote Originally Posted by SFLCOP
    So is Pines hiring or what? Seriously is it hard to get accepted?? Need an agency with less drama.
    They were at BCC during some of my testing saying they needed people. Not sure how many they are looking for but they were there.

And everybody I mention Pines to says they are hard to get on with :roll:

.........because you didn't get accepted goes to show we are held to a higher standard.