"You're Fired" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "You're Fired"

being watched

Yep, I'm being watched. How do I look? (Removed by Mod 167)

(Removed by Mod 167, please read the thread titled "Attention Guest Users". I just added information concerning your constant barrage of belittling insults.)

Quote Originally Posted by baker745
    I can only assume that the "grocery getter" and "fat jimmy" comments were intended for me. Sorry, I am not "cheeseplug" or "cheesehunter."
    Welcome, rookie!

Reply to comment about cheese

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't rats just like mice...aren't they lactose intolerant? Meaning they don't really like cheese? If I remember correctly, they prefer vegetables and fruits.

Ladies and gentleman....Martha Stewart.

LOL

Thats the best you could come back with is...Martha Stewart???I informed you on what I believe is the correct information on what a rat eats, not on how to bake a flippin' cake! :lol:

Ladies and gentlemen....Rosie O'Donnel....

Ellen Degenerate

Thanks for the trivial pursuit wisdom, Mrs. Literal. The cheese reference was a figure of speech. PRB isn't really the "rat squad;" they help more than they hurt. That being said, they need to take it one step further and insure that every idiot that comes in that files a FALSE allegation against one of us goes to jail.

I never said PRB members were "rats" and yes they do help us. I agree that people should be charged with a crime for false reports against police officers/deputies. You guys/gals have a hard enough job without someone making something up and causing a problem. You guys/gals do a wonderful job here in Collier County and there are plenty of us who appreciate you! Continue the good work and stay safe!

-Mrs.Literal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123