Vote of No Confidence - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Wow alot of negativity. The grass is not always greener on the other side my friend! Every Police Agency in the county, much less the country has problems. Everyone complains abaout something. Riviera Beach is not for the weak at heart. You gotta work and if you wanna drive around and look pretty, than Riviera Beach is probably not for you. Say what you want, but RBPD catches the bad guy. Granted there's alot of them out there, and still not enouph Officers, but RBPD does a good job. I live in a county pocket and PBSO is spread thin.
    PBSO is NO where near as thin as the RAW...Even during the Wendy's 33 we were NEVER as thin as the RAW on a daily basis. I'm sure werkn for Curly Top is answer then huh? Google the word unprofessional and I bet Riviera pops up somewhere in the TOP five links....LOL

The residents know, the officers know, the county knows, they should be GREEN to answer the Community Policing issues that run RAMPID but the administration from Masters on down won't admit that....

yea, like the fifteen sig 21's on my street could be solved by you're CP unit. If you're going to take back a nieghborhood you gotta first patrol it. I might see a deputy once on my street every other week unless called. After my lease is up, I'm moving into a municipality that gives a crap abaout it's residence and responds in a timely fashion, but the Sheriffs Office is so great right!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12