Major Musco suspended - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Update and Fact Check II

Thanks Al for defending yourself. You have been an *** VIRUS ALERT *** your hole career here (22 years) and all of a sudden you are going to change? Yea right!!! Thanks again though Al.
    Hey "Not a musco fan", flush out your headgear. I am not Major M or a personal friend of his. I am however, a HONEST observer. Look at posting I made throughout the years.

So, you're not a Musco fan. Good for you. So, that means most if not all that you say is tainted. I am NOT a supporter of him. But, I see him and have been at PBSO for 17 years, so I think I know a change WHEN I SEE ONE. So, if you are honest and true, you would notice it too.

Now, whether he stays the course or not is a question only Major Musco can control.

So, post things if you must, but try to be a little fair about it or else it reflects back to you as bashing only.

I do, and know he will never change. How can he change? Do you actually think he will. Get a life rookie! Musco has been a tryant since he started here. If you think his present attitude is more then an act, you have a lot of growing up to do.

I do, and know he will never change. How can an *** VIRUS ALERT *** change? If you actually think he will , you are more of a moran than how you write. Get a life rookie! Musco has been a tryant since he started here. If you think his present attitude is more then an act, you have a lot of growing up to do.

Your response says it all. I judge people on their actions. I care less about Major Musco. But, I will not sell out my integrity. So far, I and others have seen a change. He has had a history of self-centered, step over others to elevate himself. No doubt about that. History is clear. As far as the future. You may end up being right, but you do not have a crystal ball, so I'll stick to observable behaviors for now.

As far as you. You should watch who you're calling a rookie. Really. The only immature poster is you.

Think about that. I think you know which sergeant I am. If not, come see me after roll call. I think we need to talk.

If you are a sergeant and act like this, you definately are in the right place. Obviously you are a do boy, so you will fit in just right. All the sergeants in District 7 are do boys. You attitute proves your point rookie.

Not a musco fan, you are right. Musco will never change. He is great at blending in. He has been a tryant since he started. You can see his demeanor based on who was in charge. He changed only to blend in, like he is doing now. But what do you expect, sergeants under his command to believe any different? All the sergeants in district 7 (all new to the position) are hand picked so they can conform to Musco and Eisenberg preach down there. That is why few stay too long. If Reality Check is a sergeant, which I doubt due to his posts, he would fit in down there Based on his show of support for tryants, he would be appointed the head baffoon. I can't wait to see what he will make now that his true colors have been shown here. It is a shame this agency still operates under fear and intimidation when the Sheriff is dead set against that. Oh I forgot, Musco and the boys won't let any word of this go north. They hide the true problems in an attempt to look good.

did they find his stolen guns

in district 4

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check
    I do, and know he will never change. How can an he change? Do you actually think he will. Get a life rookie! Musco has been a tryant since he started here. If you think his present attitude is more then an act, you have a lot of growing up to do.

Your response says it all. I judge people on their actions. I care less about Major Musco. But, I will not sell out my integrity. So far, I and others have seen a change. He has had a history of self-centered, step over others to elevate himself. No doubt about that. History is clear. As far as the future. You may end up being right, but you do not have a crystal ball, so I'll stick to observable behaviors for now.

As far as you. You should watch who you're calling a rookie. Really.

Think about that. I think you know which sergeant I am. If not, come see me after roll call. I think we need to talk.

OOOPSPSS...I boo-booed the above post......

Well which mindful masterful d7 sgt are you? Love to come talk to you.

WHO ME???

Quote Originally Posted by id
    Well which mindful masterful d7 sgt are you? Love to come talk to you.
    If you are asking ME if i am a Sgt...Nope sorry...NOT I ! !
    Just call them like i see them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12