DELEGATES MEETING NOTICE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

January delegates will be held on January 12, 13 and 14 2007 in Pinellas Park, Florida. In this packet, (you will find all pertinent information regarding this event which includes hotel information / cost, eatery map, directions to event, and competition descriptions. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 727-541-0764 or 727-214-7818.
    1) What packet?

2) Who is Me?

Ya know, its just not that difficult to outline everything but as usual, an FAPE function remains confusing? The writter attempts to give some information but forgets to tell us just who he/she is!!! BTW, since I wont be shooting I guess I would be able to see a packet or for that matter know what the damn packet even is but one question I have...what the hell is a "eatery map." Sounds nasty.

First of all don't get mad for the information that was given. Everything is in the packet your advisors have. Within that packet there was a cover sheet with all names and numbers to call, just because the FAPE did not post it up on the site does not mean its not there.

Since you are not an advisor you do not have the packet, and you will find out who me is by reading all the information.

The eatery map shows where there is local food places for you and your post to go eat at. So does it sound nasty now...?

You are an Explorer, you do not need to see the packet, its for post advisors. Your advisor will make sure you are where you need to be and there at the proper time. Stop complaining, and relax, people on here always have something to complain about.[/quote]

This whole thing was just asking what time the delegates meeting was.. and for guest who seems to have the info why could you not just give a time?

well the meeting has come and gone and im the guest your referring to. I got the information from my advisor who had the packet all of your advisors had. If you noticed you would have seen all the times needed on the top of one of the 1st pages.

Oh well, Pinellas Park did a job well done and delegates was awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12