DELEGATES MEETING NOTICE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DELEGATES MEETING NOTICE

We will be having registration for
    shooting promptly at 1600hrson Saturday in the media center of the high school.... All
    agencies that are shooting on Sunday January 14 at the SPC / Allstate
    Center will be required to register at this time with LP Miller and Bev
    Norcum.... See you in a few weeks....

What time is the delegates meeting and training?

Training will be from 9a-5p
    The "Fun Night" will be 7p-Mid at Celebration Station
    Get with your advisor they should have a packet will all the information about the meeting

Acctualy from what I was told there is no times listed. So is it safe to assume that the delegates meeting is at 9am? or is it a different time?

You heard wrong. All the information; times, locations, training offered, and so on are all there.

If thats so why cant you just answer my question and give me some times? Instead of just going roung and roung

times

I also cannot find anywhere the hours of the delegates meeting and training classes at Pinellas Park High School other than the training will be on Saturday following the youth and adult meetings. Someone posted the hours of training will be from 9am-5pm. Does that mean the meetings are at 8am in the morning or starting at 9am. In the past the pistol registration was at the end of the adult meeting which is to be at 1600 hrs. so does that mean the meetings are at 15:00.

Anybody else see the confusion in all this? This is not how things should work, everyone shouldn't be guessing.

REFER TO THE BOLD TEXT TO GET AN ANSWER
    January 07’ Delegates
    Florida Association of Police Explorers

January 12,13,14
    Pinellas Park, Florida
    We will be having registartion for shooting promptly at 1600hrs in the media center of the high school.... All agencies that are shooting on Sunday January 14 at the SPC / Allstate Center will be required to register at this time with LP Miller and Bev Norcum

January delegates will be held on January 12, 13 and 14 2007 in Pinellas Park, Florida. In this packet, you will find all pertinent information regarding this event which includes hotel information / cost, eatery map, directions to event, and competition descriptions. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 727-541-0764 or 727-214-7818.

HOTEL INFORMATION

We have confirmed a hotel for the January event. It will be the Holiday Inn Select located at 3535 Ulmerton Road , Clearwater, Florida 33762. A total of eighty(80) rooms have be blocked out specifically for F.A.P.E. affiliates. The room rates will be a flat rate of $69.00 per night, per room. Two queen size beds will occupy each room. Check in will be Friday January 12, 2007 after 3:00pm and check out time will be Sunday, January 14, 2006 at 12:00pm. Call 727-577-9100 and inform them you are affiliated with FAPE when you register. If you have any questions or problems with the hotel, please contact me and we will see what we can do to help.

OVERVIEW

The January Delegates meeting will consist of FAPE Adult Board Member meeting on Friday at the hotel. Saturday January 13, 2006 will play host to all day training scenarios held at Pinellas Park High School starting immediately after the Explorer and Advisor Delegate Meeting. Saturday night starting at 7:00pm will be “FUN NIGHT” at Celebration Station. At promptly 8:00a.m. on Sunday, January 14, 2006, the shooting competition will be held at St. Petersburg College / Allstate Center indoor facility.

The Delegates meeting starts at 0900

Funny how this is the inforamtion given to everyone and it doesnt even give the times for saturdays events. You would think that it might be smart thing to do so who ever doesnt get amillion calls askin the same quesiton.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    REFER TO THE BOLD TEXT TO GET AN ANSWER
    January 07’ Delegates
    Florida Association of Police Explorers

January 12,13,14
    Pinellas Park, Florida
    We will be having registartion for shooting promptly at 1600hrs in the media center of the high school.... All agencies that are shooting on Sunday January 14 at the SPC / Allstate Center will be required to register at this time with LP Miller and Bev Norcum

January delegates will be held on January 12, 13 and 14 2007 in Pinellas Park, Florida. In this packet, you will find all pertinent information regarding this event which includes hotel information / cost, eatery map, directions to event, and competition descriptions. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 727-541-0764 or 727-214-7818.

HOTEL INFORMATION

We have confirmed a hotel for the January event. It will be the Holiday Inn Select located at 3535 Ulmerton Road , Clearwater, Florida 33762. A total of eighty(80) rooms have be blocked out specifically for F.A.P.E. affiliates. The room rates will be a flat rate of $69.00 per night, per room. Two queen size beds will occupy each room. Check in will be Friday January 12, 2007 after 3:00pm and check out time will be Sunday, January 14, 2006 at 12:00pm. Call 727-577-9100 and inform them you are affiliated with FAPE when you register. If you have any questions or problems with the hotel, please contact me and we will see what we can do to help.

OVERVIEW

The January Delegates meeting will consist of FAPE Adult Board Member meeting on Friday at the hotel. Saturday January 13, 2006 will play host to all day training scenarios held at Pinellas Park High School starting immediately after the Explorer and Advisor Delegate Meeting. Saturday night starting at 7:00pm will be “FUN NIGHT” at Celebration Station. At promptly 8:00a.m. on Sunday, January 14, 2006, the shooting competition will be held at St. Petersburg College / Allstate Center indoor facility.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast