Another question for Candidate David Morgan - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Who is going to believe that?

Craig produces Blue Lights and that is extremely pro police. Arety may have contributed some money to the Morgan campaign but anyone can do that. I thik you are biatching is because the Morgan videos are made by Craig and they are exposing the truth about Sheriff McNesby. And why not complain about a woman? After all she is having personal troubles so kick her while she is down. Sullivan did that didn't he? But that kind of attitude never gets you in trouble at the ESO does it? I'd ask you this. Why would you vote FOR McNesby?

In response to your assumption, Deputy, I didn't say I was voting for McNesby. I said I'm not voting for Morgan. That's the problem. Some of you assume that if someone criticize someone that we're backing McNesby.

David Craig is a squirrel. He is pro police as long as the police are putting bucks in his pocket. When that stopped, he started "reporting" the problems at the SO. His reaction to criticisim here is a prime example of how "pro police" David Craig is. When confronted on this site about how he didn't see the problems before McNesby S-canned him he ran (memories of his dropping the camera in Mobile), but not before he showed his true colors and stated that he had laid off the reports but because people here weren't playing "nice" he would have to start back. What kind of reporter is that? In my opinion, a vindictive one.

Kick a woman while she's down? She caused her own problems. Don't expect sympathy for that. The posters on this site have been much kinder to Arety in her "time of need" than the RMPT posters were to a mother who asked posters there to leave her dead son alone. Posters there had no sympathy for a grieving mother; I have none for a stripper who posts her sex life on a website. Oh, I'm sorry, she just owns the club.

I read RMPT tonight and they were making snide remarks about the Hooters girls. Its hard for me to understand how Hooters RESTAURANT is a bad thing and Arety's Angels STRIP club is not. Could you explain that to me, Deputy?

Just so you understand, Deputy, I'm not voting for McNesby. I'm not voting for Morgan either.

If the 'dead son' you're referring to is that piece of crap Casey Brown (had to say Casey so we wouldn't confuse him with the other piece of craps Browns such as his father drunk Randy, his brother pyschopath David, and his refused to raise the kids mother), then there is a difference - the sex Casey was involved in was a violent rape at knife point.

That doesn't mean his mother doesn't love him, lay off.

If she had loved him she wouldn't have shuttled him back and forth forcing him on Randy, trying to punish Randy for shacking up with his girl friend.

just the facts

Fact #1: Morgan is running a successful campaign
    Fact #2: The only thing that McNesby has thought to do is bash supporters. If you really think that will resonate with the voters - have at it.
    Fact #3: Soon McNesby will be a convicted criminal. That can't help.
    Fact #4: McNesby has little support from the deputies and that is shrinking.
    Fact #5: I see alot of name calling and generalizations on this site but YOU NEVER STATE A SPECIFIC concern. It's hard to fight the truth.
    Speaking of which: Here is the next Morgan campaign show:

http://72.12.51.34:8080/ramgen/reality/morgan-show-2.rm

Why not watch it and let us know what you think about the concerns raised in the program?

Fact 6: Sheriff David Morgan - get used to it.

Please go to trial Ronnie

Hey Ronniemac. Please go to trial in Wisconsin. That will give you a few more months (maybe) to think you are the big dawg here. But then comes the "trial tax." You couldn't beat these charges with a busload of New York Lawyers. You might even get a little time behind bars to think about how life could have been if you didn't get caught for so much crap you did. Better hope that the Feds don't move on that perjury charge. We know who shot the deer. So does the taxidermist. It's in the paperwork. Your deer. King George just didn't want to take the fall for the felony and lookie here! He didn't get charged! Wonder why not? You got rolled on so hard you'll look like a pancake by the time they are done with you. Morgan is the least of your worries. Turned out that your close friends and your very self are your downfall. Now that is what I call justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Maybe Morgan will be kind enough to show you his webpage from his last campaign detailing how his citizen review board would work. It was a key point in his failed campaign so now they will try to distance themselves from it or leave out the gory details.

Morgan suggestion box

From the number of suggestions posted on Morgans web site it would appear that there are no problems at the Sheriffs Dept.. The suggestion box page on his web site was opened on June 26 and on the same day six suggestions were posted and then it took Morgan 2 days to answer the one question that was asked. If there are only 6 suggestions about problems at the Sheriffs Department that has been asked in almost a month it would appear that not many are interested in Morgans opinion or there are no few problems that need suggestions to solve. Besides he must be too busy to solve a problem if it takes him two days to answer a simple question.

Maybe David Craig was too busy doing "investigative reporting" to answer them for Morgan. People have asked Morgan to respond to a couple of questions here but David Craig took the honors and responded.

If Morgan is too busy to answer questions on his website and too busy to read and respond to questions posted here by the very people he wants to manage, what expectation should we have that he'll do anything differently if he is elected?

Status quo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast