HAPPY NEW YEAR MPD!

HAPPY NEW YEAR MPD!

Happy New Year! May you all be blessed with a guiding light that will protect you. Keep your "service" in check. You are loved and remembered in our prayers. Don't let the "wanna-be or use to be's" distract you. They are and never will understand the true meaning of "service." Keep it safe and you will always come home! We love you!

Reality Check!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Happy New Year! May you all be blessed with a guiding light that will protect you. Keep your "service" in check. You are loved and remembered in our prayers. Don't let the "wanna-be or use to be's" distract you. They are and never will understand the true meaning of "service." Keep it safe and you will always come home! We love you!
    Very nice what you said and I agree, but I would not knock the once "use to be's", for then you disrespect their service too. The officers in this county can only wish they were once part of real policing and what its meant to be a real officer. The truth is the closest they will ever come to true policing is watching Cops, or CSI on TV. Please do not fool yourself in some type of imaginary world that Cherokee county is professional. They are good people that work here, but lacking much professionalism and wisdom. My prayer is with them too!

GOOD LUCK MPD! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Remember... stay clear of the "figs", they are old, dried up, and basically fill you up with _ _ IT!!!!

THANKS!

I would like to thank the "true" professionals of law enforcement. They are and always will be the "true" HEROS! Way to go! Have a safe and Glorious New Year!! We all love you and what you do. Don't pay any attention to those idiots out there that wish or wish they knew what it's like to truly "serve!" BE SAFE!!!

Once again

GOOD LUCK MPD! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Remember... stay clear of the "figs", they are old, dried up, and basically fill you up with _ _ IT!!!!
    who are the Figs?

Ignorant

You are so jealous of the figs it appears, do you not have a life, but only to speak bad of the ones you know nothing about? It is people like you that create such a bad image of Cherokee county online. I wonder what your true motives are, I ask myself?. One thing for sure is you have a low self-esteem of yourself, or you would not be posting garbage like this online. Although, if this is what entertains you, then go ahead because you only show the rest of the world what small minds live in this county of North Carolina. You are demonstrating the true culture of the people who live here.

I hope all the people ever thinking of settling down here first visit the library and read past issues for the last 5 years and see what a backwards place this is. They love to speak badly of those who have only helped this county and now they try to bad mouth them online. Trailer trash is what really lives here, regardless if they now own homes and drive decent cars. Future homeowners PLEASE beware and research this county before you make a wasteful investment. The schools are over crowded, the health department is in ruins and the sheriff's department and police department are run by the "good old boy network". Drugs, drugs is all you read about here and nothing seems to get done. They only arrest drugs users and the dealers continue to sell their drugs.

The biggest hypocrisy here are those who are bigots and carry a bible. So many of them here are big in their church, religious pretenders, but they are same ones here spreading dishonest information about those whom they feel threaten by. Does the term Wolves in Sheep's clothes mean anything, because the sheriff's office is a Den of Wolves, trust me! There is not one ounce of god in most of the people here in government, they have high jacked the word of God to climb politically. God will pass judgement on them someday!

Guest,
    What the hell does fruit have to do with law enforcement? And why do you discriminate, why not drop in a good word for the pear occasionally and quit promoting figs.

LOL

Guest,
    What the hell does fruit have to do with law enforcement? And why do you discriminate, why not drop in a good word for the pear occasionally and quit promoting figs.
    LO. Nice one Mitch!

:roll: I see two people on here like to talk crap about each other and neither of them work for Murphy PD. What gives, hey yeah the chief is young give him a chance. Someone gave you a chance to serve and protect. If you don't like that you didn't get the job oh well life goes on. And if you don't even do police work anymore stop crying its getting old. Go some place that you can work and stop talking crap about people who are trying to do the job. As for the Sheriff's Office its their county leave the city out of it I know the people at the PD don't have your standards of train but they are working with what they got.

Response

Notice the user name.."thin blue line"...what the heck has happened to that motto...and can someone tell me where the brotherhood and positve working relationship has gone in law enforcement. Its it all about personal gain, and not whats best for a department or community...or has everyone seem to forget who we work for. I agree with Who really cares about getting off of the soapbox and getting on with the job...this is a FAMILY and a TEAM...if you dont like the choices made then again get over it..you dont have what a community is looking for.