Basic questions?

Basic questions?

im currently in the academy , when i finesh i will have 56 credit hours. im really into lakeland pd. anyone who has anything to tell me about the hireing process that could help me. I have a couple of traffic tickets thats it.. will anything hold me back and how is lakeland differnt from tampa or hcso?. let me know ..

Thx

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Good grief dude. First thing you need to do is get a spell-check on your computer. Whatever you do, get someone to proof read your application before you turn it in.

Of course with your current literary skills, not only will they rush to hire you, you'll make Sgt within a year. If you are a non-productive female it will be within a week.

LOL.. definately AFOR... I work for the SO and thats all they seem to be hiring. There is a female though that has been here a while, she's funny as all get go.. she says she refuses to take the test, etc because she doesnt want to be promoted based on her gender, she wants to be promoted based on her work ethics. She works very hard and is very knowledgable. She's a good cop and she's backed me up on a few calls and not once did I ever felt like I was on my own. Unfortunately at the rate she's going, she will probably put her time in and go to the private sector to make boo-coo bucks.

But the SO is definately doing the same. They either suck up so bad its pathetic or are of appropriate race and genders. I think im going to file gender/races charges against the SO because im a white male. Its not fair. I automatically dont get a fair chance!!!!

Geezz!!! You guys are Law Enforcement Officers?