Goals for 2007

Thread: Goals for 2007

Goals for 2007

Well, I have been thinking alot about what I plan to do next year to make sure it is not a repeat of this year. Yes, if you are reading this and you work for Miami, we have it pretty good...but there are a bunch of good cops including myself that are just not happy. While this site could served some good, I think all it has really done is ruin the way I look at the department that I was once very proud of. I have seen some really great people get needlessly attacked by people who are too scared to confront them themselves. On the flip side, I have seen some real @$$holes exposed here, and nothing get done to them...in fact, they continue to get away with shit. End result, after a year of reading this crap, nothing has changed, and I am just more aware of it...and thats all. Think about it.

So, in 2007, I won't read this crap anymore. All I can do is go out and look out for my fellow officers and cover my ass. Nothing anyone has said on here has made this department any better. All we have done is tarnished the badge that we were once so proud to wear.

If you are a member of the Command Staff and you are reading this, just realize that you have a responsibilty to your troops, and it is YOUR FAULT that morale is down. Leaders are supposed to take the blame when things go wrong and pass on the praise when things go right. Most of you do the opposite!

Anyway, thank you to all the COPS that do the right thing because thats what we swore to do. The rest of you, shine your badge, clean your firearms, and be the cops you once were.

goals for 2007

very well said dear guest!

LETS HOPE THIS CRAP IS GONE IN 2007 AND WE CAN REDIRECT OUR ANGER AND HOSTILITY TO THE 38'S AND 43'S.

YES, I AGREE LETS STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT EACH OTHER AND GO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EVERYONE WE COME IN CONTACT WITH ON THE STREET, LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS! :roll:

Guest, please see the new poll question before you make your final decision. Apparently there are some people who read these message boards who DO want them to be used constructively and who are trying to make changes for the better. Remember, this website is an experiment. Nothing like this has ever existed before and it is still being fine tuned. It's going to take some time before we get it right and before we discover what the true potential is. I assure you that the moderators are trying their best to minimize the senseless gossip. It is a difficult task. You can help by calling people out when they post meaningless gossip and by notifying the moderators.