Dont Apply!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dont Apply!!

whats for dinner im hungry.

hindman banter

Ok, This is gettin good. I was sittin in the wings gettin a good laugh at the cost of her, but, I have to admit with the above. I do not believe that peeps here are cowards of you, cowards of admin is for damn sure. ( easy money in this job ). The kitchen can have you, it should make a perfect addition to the others in there. I heard alot of the K- staff already talkin about all the additional pat downs they will have to do because of you!! What is up with the bread winner statement? Anything to do with your spouse not making it in detention? Didn't you both get matching handcuff anklet tat's? hehe. Oh the fun to come for the future of culinary central.

Hey Pasco Deputy you wanna talk about a coward P.O.S. you hide behind Charlenelike a little kid behind his momma, are you going to RJ Gators tonight ? why don't you man up and name your self because you wouldn't make a good pimple on a real Deputys arse

At least they will save on that radio they wont need to issue, you can just yell the from the kitchen meal carts 51. ( you wont even have to yell, just talk normal ' wait I don't think that is possible')

The sole bread winner comment was reference to your old man who got himself canned out of corrections in two different counties. At least you have your paycheck to rely on. As far as your say it to my face comment I have no desire to speak to you face to face, I've seen your face! Stay in the kitchen you gossiping snitch.

Wow you guys are harsh. i didn;t think most of you knew teamwork-But let one person jump on someone and you guys just keep kicking. So what if she loud. At least she shows up and stays in her pod. I'll watch my back a little more--I'm thinking maybe its the mob mentality. But I didn't think having a loud voice would piss off so many, at least she hasn't slept with most of her supervisors(like a few other women around here). And about her being a gossip-she actually came to me and asked me when someone started talking about me. So I dont agree shes a gossip.And who gives a crap about her old man.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey Pasco Deputy you wanna talk about a coward P.O.S. you hide behind Charlenelike a little kid behind his momma, are you going to RJ Gators tonight ? why don't you man up and name your self because you wouldn't make a good pimple on a real Deputys arse
    We were at RJ Gators lastnight and of course your whimpy ass never showed..Typical ALL TALK!

Hey Pasco,I was at RJ gators last night, but I got there a little late as it was already late when I read Charlenes invitation. I thought you were buying the 1st round

hindquarter

Why dont we start a new topic, this individual is not worth all of our attention. Besides she is walking into the new area with bidding seniority, but no kitchen seniority. She will have no say compared to 80% of the deputies in there. That should keep her somewhat tame.

I wish that there was a way to point out which post are by detention because you detention people that are posting about such trivial BS are friggin clowns.

I am ashamed that everyday people read this board and actually think that the deputy arriving at their house would type this crap.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast