FAPE Next State Officers

FAPE Next State Officers

FAPE is a heated topic these days. Since everyone seems to have an opinion, is anyone plannin on running for a board position this coming state? Unfortunitly I am in my last year of explorers and will be unable to run, but I'd love to see this association to do an about face and start moving in a fast forward direction.

Why Not

Why not get rid of th Vice President's position? What is the point of them? Yea I could understand if they did their job, but it seems like the president is doing everyones job.

i agree the regions does nothing lets go back to being a state all as one and just have like on vp

So what do all ya'll think of the current FAPE president?

The current president is great, but about the VPs

Why not get rid of the Vice President's position? What is the point of them? Yea I could understand if they did their job, but it seems like the president is doing everyones job.
    From what I heard, they do their job. Posts dont do theirs and send them information. Our VP has came to our posts meetings a couple times. They do their jobs, its up to the regular explorers to do their part...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The current president is great, but about the VPs

Why not get rid of the Vice President's position? What is the point of them? Yea I could understand if they did their job, but it seems like the president is doing everyones job.
    From what I heard, they do their job. Posts dont do theirs and send them information. Our VP has came to our posts meetings a couple times. They do their jobs, its up to the regular explorers to do their part...
    Thats one Vice President.. now mine in my region which we live maybe 20min from each other never even talked with them or seen them at our meetings or anything, so your generalization is false... Umm they chose to be the position so if they wanted it why shoud the other explorers have to do their jobs for them, if they want thier region to be excellent then maybe they should message the posts in their region and let them know what the heck is goin on or maybe they should acctualy do some work rather than be lazy and blame it on the other posts why they cant perform their jobs.

As for the President, she is doing an excellent job, one of the better Presidents that I've seen in the Association.