Major
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major

Major

What happened to you? Did you forget what it was really all about? Did you really forget what it was like to work the streets, before you make decisions? You've become what you said you never would.

I think if you were to give him examples, it might actually make a diffrence. The major is a person that if shown something from the other side may consider it and may re-think the idea that has you flusterd. Just do so in an acceptable manner.

Crybaby.
    Want some pampers so you dont wet yourself?

There are alot of local agencies hiring now. If you don't like what is happening here, go somewhere else. Have some self-respect and just leave instead of hiding behind a screen name and crying. You'll sleep better at night. Try Wauchula, Hardee CountySheriff's Office seems to be the island of misfit Highlands ex-deputies. One more won't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufford Pusser
    just leave instead of hiding behind a screen name and crying. .........., Hardee CountySheriff's Office seems to be the island of misfit Highlands ex-deputies. One more won't hurt.
    You mean a screen name like Buford Pusser?

As for Hardee, It's one more deputy than Highlands has on the road. Not like Highlands is short on manpower, or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufford Pusser
    Try Wauchula, Hardee CountySheriff's Office seems to be the island of misfit Highlands ex-deputies. One more won't hurt.
    One person equals an island? Must be a small island.

Major

Once you’ve made it inside the Ivory Towers, it’s hard to look down at the peasants and remember where you came from.

Sorry about the spelling....Anyways, you must dig a little deeper young grasshopper to know there is more than one on the island. Search and you will find the truth.........

Man power issues are actually pretty good. If you want to know, we are actually almost full. The problem is they are all in the FTO program or the CAP. I think you misunderstood my buddies thought process. No this is not Buford Pusser either. It was no malice towards Hardee County S.O., only a fact that a couple of recent ex-deputies traveled into their neck of the woods. PD Guy seems a little sensitive cuz of the following hypothetical circumstances:

1) The local P.D's get taken over by the S.O. because of budgetary considerations

2) We keep hiring all your fellow officers and you no longer have a dept.

3) If 1 or 2 happens, you are such a sorry officer you will not be retained by the S.O.

Never say never. Stranger things have happened :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, I just think that over-boilded generalizations, are exactly that.

And by the way, I work (happily ) for a PD that has not lost ONE person to the Highlands CO. S.O (yet), but thank you.

Road Staffing: Almost full? :roll: That is something. Ignorance is truly bliss. The fact that Highland turns them over like Flapjacks at the Village will keep you short for a while, buddy. Sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast