Trooper Fagiani

Thread: Trooper Fagiani

Trooper Fagiani

Fagiani is an AS***LE. He is crooked and I hope he gets what is coming to him soon. He is nothing more than a liability to this department. He has no common sense and his attitude will get him into trouble one day. He has had multiple citizen complaints that were covered up by his supervisor. I know, I for one, will not back him up on anything. But then again, he probably doesn't need back-up as he can jump buildings in a single bound and stop bullets with his teeth. Give me a break, why did this department hire this ass clown? Must of had no other applicants...notice I did not say quality as he only has one quality and it definitely has nothing to do with law enforcement. Suck on my down low Fagiani!

Nice attitude

I for one hope that I'm never in your zone. I'd hate to think that is I rubbed you the wrong way you wouldn't respond to bakc me up. Maybe you're in the wrong business....

Idiot!

Any cop who won't back up another cop, no matter what personal feelings are involved, is trash and a disgrace to the uniform!

Back up is a matter of US vs. Them (the bad guys). If you refuse to back up any one of us you have become one of Them.

Guest 1967 is a pathetic loser!

:twisted:

Amen, you never say never to a brother in arms. Grow up!!!

NOT WHEN THE THE GUY NEEDING BACK-UP TRIED TO STICK IT UP YOUR REAR-END AND HAS HIS CROSS HAIRS ON YOU. WHEN THAT HAPPENDS AND I HEAR THAT HE IS SCREAMING FOR HELP, GUESS WHAT BUDDY? WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.