State Competition 2007

State Competition 2007

Does anyone know the dates that the competition is to be held? I/We all know of its location in the great city of Orlando, but just when is it? Please someone let me know, so I can prepare accordingly. Thank-You.

State or State(s)

You mean the information isn't posted on the website @ www.floridaexplorers.com what a surprise! The website was such a big issue and oh how important it was to keep it updated! New website page look but no new info!

Did the captain abandon ship?

VOTE FOR BELL!

the website is never updated but what really needs to be put on there anyways except dates like these however would be nice to know when it was

ref State Conference

Would love to give "Give Me A Straight Answer" a straight answer but I don't think a large majority of the Association even knows what is going on! Poor communication. Hopefully things will be mentioned at the January Delegates meeting!

Don't forget VOTE FOR BELL

Maybe if you payed attention.

Dates for the 2007 State Competition is going to be June 10-16, 2007.

the website is never updated
    Maybe if the other end(the explorer posts) did their part....and actually sent information, events, and pictures...

A Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    the website is never updated
    Maybe if the other end(the explorer posts) did their part....and actually sent information, events, and pictures...

Maybe if the otherend of the FAPE being the Offical end did their job.. I am the head of my post and I have yet to hear of anyinformation requests for anything nor have I seen or talked with my Regions vice president nor has any regions vice president post any news about the region on the web site. The Leaders of the FAPE have not been leading... But all of this will be brought up in the January Delegates meeting. IN NO WAY IS THIS POST MEANT TO BASH ANYONE! IT IS JUST STATING THE INFORMATION THAT WE HAVE! Maybe if we had known you wanted us to send pictures and event information in you should have that posted on the webpage.

In addition

In Addition to I believe everyone that ran for office one of their key points was "communication" you can NOT blame the individual posts for the communication issue they are not the ones who "promised" that they would keep on thier word if they were elected. I dont believe any post got up and said well if you elect this person V.P or Preisdent we are goin to keep a line of communication so that the person whos job it is to doesnt have to do it... Nope... didnt think so.

I have to tell everyone I can not take either side .... its always been about communication but hear is the def. of comm.
    The exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech, signals, writing, or behavior its all about both parties ... it starts with the director and goes down from there ... the director has not done a whole lot and theres alot more going on than we know ... as the former webmaster i know how it is i lost my webmaster position because i was blammed for not updating enough but at the same time i was never sent anything from either side posts or representatives .... so i think what needs to happen is all posts should constantly send info to the webmaster about what they have been doing and also send pictures than we will all have a right to say we arent the problem with the communication break down

like i said all i want is a straight answer and nothing else. since no one knows there is no reason for this to go on and turn into a lesson in english class. if you know say it if not oh well we'll find out soon.