What! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What!

Application Process

False statements during the employment application process.

They will fire you for that? I don't think so, it may get you promoted with this agency? I want the TRUTH!...You can't handle the TRUTH!

Hello

You are the DUDE! :P

Borat's Lobbyist Brother

If I write of false origins in my application paperwork to represent I am American citizen, this too will be overlooked, yes? Many years ago in Taraz, Kazakhstan I was apprended by authorities for drink driving the goat cart after celebrating our Kazakh independence day of 16 December. May I refer to these as juvenile offenses because they are of shame to me and my homeland? If I am deceptive in my application, this will bar me from the American Ranger Academy, yes?

Ranger Academy to all peoples!! Please to Remember 16 December and our first president, Nursultan Nazarbayev.

Your Hired!

Maury, you sound like an excellent prospect for our agency! Your grammer and syntax are excellent as well as your ability to be honest about your past.

We have many openings throughout the state and with your qualifications you will be able to pick your salary, district, park and hours that you would like to work. You are presently assigned to go to the Ranger Academy with the next available class, but if you would like, we can bring the class to you.

Please contact Tallahassee as soon as possible to arrange for the immediate processing of your paperwork. Don't bother to drive to Tally., we can and will come to you for the necessary signatures.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Re: Your Hired!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Maury, you sound like an excellent prospect for our agency! Your grammer and syntax are excellent as well as your ability to be honest about your past.

We have many openings throughout the state and with your qualifications you will be able to pick your salary, district, park and hours that you would like to work. You are presently assigned to go to the Ranger Academy with the next available class, but if you would like, we can bring the class to you.

Please contact Tallahassee as soon as possible to arrange for the immediate processing of your paperwork. Don't bother to drive to Tally., we can and will come to you for the necessary signatures.

Ok...meet me at the Pollo Tropical in North Miami. I know it was a long drive and thanks for the curb side service! :P

Re: Your Hired!

Ok...meet me at the Pollo Tropical in North Miami. I know it was a long drive and thanks for the curb side service! :P
    Duval Street is better, let's do the Duval crawl!

Re: Borat's Lobbyist Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Maury Kazakhstan
    If I write of false origins in my application paperwork to represent I am American citizen, this too will be overlooked, yes? Many years ago in Taraz, Kazakhstan I was apprended by authorities for drink driving the goat cart after celebrating our Kazakh independence day of 16 December. May I refer to these as juvenile offenses because they are of shame to me and my homeland? If I am deceptive in my application, this will bar me from the American Ranger Academy, yes?

Ranger Academy to all peoples!! Please to Remember 16 December and our first president, Nursultan Nazarbayev.
    yo kazakhstan we u come out and play

Quote Originally Posted by ngf

yo kazakhstan will u come out and play

so, it doesn't seem to matter what the brass does. corruption is rife. Bush didn't care. Let's hope Charlie has higher standards. It appears that might be. What say u?

so, it doesn't seem to matter what the brass does. corruption is rife. Bush didn't care. Let's hope Charlie has higher standards. It appears that might be. What say u?
    new hires
    so now we don't have any standards. I have some great applicants from the local homeless shelter. We are hiring people who can't get jobs anywhere else... :?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast