TUFF CITY

Thread: TUFF CITY

TUFF CITY

THERE IS NO MISTAKING THAT FT. LAUDERDALE IS THE TOUGHEST CITY IN BROWARD COUNTY. THERE MAY BE OTHER CITIES THAT HAVE SOME ROUGH HOODS BUT FT. LAUDERDALE AS A WHOLE IS ONE ROUGH PLACE TO WORK.

HAVING A COUNCIL MEMBER STICKING HIS NOSE WHERE IT DOESNT BELONG DOESNT HELP YOU GUYS OUT VERY MUCH. COMING FROM A FELLOW BROWARD COUNTY OFFICER I WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST. I WAS ALWAYS TOLD BY MY FAMILY MEMBERS THAT POLICE WORK WAS A THANKSLESS JOB.

WHY DON'T WE LISTEN ? PARENTS ARE USUALLY RIGHT.

You're right Brother, Fort lauderdale is a very tough city to work in. We as a police department are trying or best, but when you own city leaders wants to hang you out to dry its pretty demoralizing amongst the troops

tuff city

i want to say that was an excellent job done by you guys getting rid of a piece if sh*t . the community should be more concerned how a guy that been locked up 26 times is still a free man but because of what happended in new york over the weekend everyone thinks cops are out to kill everyone.

good job brothers. glad your boys didnt get hurt.

us

dido someone always have to be a monday morning quarterback and don't know shit about these streets. we are damned if we do and damned if we don't.

You guys have great officers working for your agency. It is a shame you are treated as you are by your dept. administration and city government. Keep up the great work though.