Is it True - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it True

Re: Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    So with your vast knowledge and experience coming straight out of the academy you know how to be an administrator? Perhaps your attitude is the reason you no longer work there. You sond like a wannabe.
    What in the world are you talking about??? Do you even work for Fort Lauderdale??? Are you familiar with George Gretsas or are you just an annoying troll. Check around buddy and see how many officers are packing up and leaving. You’ll probably new to the department and have no idea what the hell is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by REX99
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    So with your vast knowledge and experience coming straight out of the academy you know how to be an administrator? Perhaps your attitude is the reason you no longer work there. You sond like a wannabe.
    What in the world are you talking about??? Do you even work for Fort Lauderdale??? Are you familiar with George Gretsas or are you just an annoying troll. Check around buddy and see how many officers are packing up and leaving. You’ll probably new to the department and have no idea what the hell is going on.
    Yep We are dropping like flies at FLPD . We just lost one of our Best K-9 officer to the Sheriff office a few weeks ago, just because of the Bullshi*t administration and the city commission. But I can say one thing, and that we are in a contract year and maybe we might have a good raise. If not then a lot on the new guys and some of the old that can afford to start all over again will leave, and the city will crumble with out a strong police department.

OH AND REX99 DON"T TAKE THAT ROOKIES B.S HE/SHE IS NEW AND PROBALY DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERANCE BETTWEEN HIS/HER A$$HOLE OR HIS/HER ALBOW

Quote Originally Posted by old skool
    OH AND REX99 DON"T TAKE THAT ROOKIES B.S HE/SHE IS NEW AND PROBALY DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERANCE BETTWEEN HIS/HER A$$HOLE OR HIS/HER ALBOW
    Yeah I know, lots of people here post without even knowing what the hell they’re talking about. I hope things get better for FLPD cause there’s lots of nice folks that still work for this department. There was this little old PSA lady that use to make me laugh with her jokes and always had something nice to say everyday. I wish I could remember her name but anyways hopefully things will workout for the best.

BUT THEN, what if old Grestas is trying to stir some $hit in order to get the commission to finally hand over the city to BSO???? It has been brought to the table before but back then FLPD was united. If he could get the leos morale to the ground the will might be weaker for the take-over.

Hey guys i was thinking of applying to your department, because im fed up with the BS down south. Would ya'll recommend the switch? I would be thankful if you could give me some info. Thank you from a fellow brother...

Our brother from Miami, DO NOT come here. Moral is low and just about everyone is considering moving. Go to Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, where a lot of us are applying also. The moral up there is good, the pay and benefits excellent.

Thank you for your words of wisdom I shall go further north. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12