does he work for you guys

does he work for you guys

M O'rielly? He said years ago that he was getting hired by ollier County. That sas 1993, he may have come and gone.

Sorry but no O'reilly here. I dont know if it was a typo or you meant ollier county in perhaps another state. None in Collier County

Worked for Naples P.D. Left last year for private sector job.

thanks, I new he was from down there. What kind of private work he doing, LEO related? Just curious, he was a computer wizzz

Who's looking

Somebody looking for me?

This is a virus guys...do not open the Craigs List above my post. This has been happening to many agencies forums lately. It was only a matter of time. A civilian has either stumbled upon our site or was told of it and is now attacking us with some pretty bad computer virus's.

MOD-We need to remove that post ASAP. Stay safe guys.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    The post was removed. The spammer hits all of our boards at once. As soon as we identify and prohibit their access, they find a new way to get in.

Please use caution when opening a link from someone that is not registered on our site or someone who you are not familiar with.

Mod 167

Texas A&M University Counseling

The post was removed. The spammer hits all of our boards at once. As soon as we identify and prohibit their access, they find a new way to get in.

Please use caution when opening a link from someone that is not registered on our site or someone who you are not familiar with.

Mod 167

University of California loan programs

More SPAM removed by Mod 167.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    I am locking this thread due to a SPAM problem. The "Spamers" are only using this thread to post their trash. Hopefully this will deter them from our board for a while longer.

Mod 167