"GUEST" HE'S PAID BY THE CITY TO SWAY YOU ..DON'T

"GUEST" HE'S PAID BY THE CITY TO SWAY YOU ..DON'T

PLEASE DISREGARD ANY STATEMENTS BY A POSTER NAMED "GUEST"....................HE'S A PAID HIRED GUN BY THE CITY TO SWAY YOUR THOUGHTS INTO VOTING FOR THIS CONTRACT. STAY UNITED..............1% HEALTH CARE RETIREMENT FUND. VOTE NO.... IF YOU READ HIS POSTS.............YOU'LL SEE THROUGH THE SCHEME. STAY UNITED AND WE SHALL PREVAIL...............THANK YOU

field cop

I know, I heard about the hired gun the city has now to come on this web site. The people that are in the City's Fiscal Budgeting Dept are having negotiators ( professional ) come on this site. There trying to find ways to convince officer's to vote against the health care fund . The city wants to stay away from this issue desperately.

ref/hired gun

I know I've read his posts in trying to sway everyone. I also noticed he's soooo desperate he's now trying to put DROP guys against Active officer's. This guy is a complete idiot. I believe that you have to start somewhere and that includes everyone, just like the multiplier. The guys an idiot, he talks about the multiplier and then he's against health care...then he's for health care. He's for anything...that he can get your vote. A desperate politician. STAY UNITED VOTE NO

Keep the smoke coming....Its easy to call people hired guns, idiots but in the end there is still nothing on the table to certify this plan.

Alot of people are very afraid to prove this magic made up 1% number.
    Why is there such fear of getting this plan signed off by an actuary. Do the math yourself, 1% will not make it work. It does not take in enough money at that rate to last longer than 5 years. It needs a 5 year plus build up minimum without any going out to just get some moderate security.

haha the first 3 posts are from the same person, what a childish effort. How about some people just actually (gasp) have a mind of their own and make their own decisions. other than an anonymous moron who can't figure out when to say "when"

Re: "GUEST" HE'S PAID BY THE CITY TO SWAY YOU ..DO

Quote Originally Posted by VICE MAN
    PLEASE DISREGARD ANY STATEMENTS BY A POSTER NAMED "GUEST"....................HE'S A PAID HIRED GUN BY THE CITY TO SWAY YOUR THOUGHTS INTO VOTING FOR THIS CONTRACT. STAY UNITED..............1% HEALTH CARE RETIREMENT FUND. VOTE NO.... IF YOU READ HIS POSTS.............YOU'LL SEE THROUGH THE SCHEME. STAY UNITED AND WE SHALL PREVAIL...............THANK YOU

WHICH GUEST, MORON?? EVERYONE is nick-named GUEST! LOL! Feel stupid yet? You should!!!! hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhh

about the hired gun

The politcal guns with the city failed when thay painted that bad picture on us with the TAMPA TRIBUNE. This guy is trying to steer our efforts and making up lies about the health care plan. All I have to say is "WATCH OUT".............be smart. VOTE NO................don't be naive.

your lost

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Keep the smoke coming....Its easy to call people hired guns, idiots but in the end there is still nothing on the table to certify this plan.

Why is there such fear of getting this plan signed off by an actuary. Do the math yourself, 1% will not make it work. It does not take in enough money at that rate to last longer than 5 years. It needs a 5 year plus build up minimum without any going out to just get some moderate security.
    Hey moron, didn't you read Pat Lynch's post. The Fire @ Police have already conducted an Actuary Study on the Health Care Fund. The city needs to give a COMMITMENT and stop the stalling.

metro

Quote Originally Posted by not so sure
    haha the first 3 posts are from the same person, what a childish effort. How about some people just actually (gasp) have a mind of their own and make their own decisions. other than an anonymous moron who can't figure out when to say "when"
    There are many people on this board. You have to be one of the stupidest idiots to date

it will work

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

It won't take 5 yrs..........but in 5yrs....it will be in the millions like our pension. Why so negative Guest?...........it's obvious that you don't want this to succeed. Every officer in the Dept. should have a chance at getting some relief in retirement. As far as I know, you can be a disgruntled retiree, who's still pissed off about losing the lawsuit. I work the street and I can tell you from young officer's to old officer's, the vast majority is willing to fight for this health care retirement benefit. The city will not give us anything if where not willing to fight for it......it's worth the risk for your future and your familys future...............thks.