Payroll - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Payroll

Re: get real

Quote Originally Posted by A guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    IT WASN'T LOADED. AND THE OFFICER IN QUESTION GAVE THE INFORMATION VOLUNTARILY WHEN THE CAR WAS TO BE TOWED SO IT WOULD NOT BE TAKENT WITH THE CAR. FACE IT, IT WAS A BADDDD ARREST AND NOTHING YOU GOSSIP CARRIERS CAN CHANGE THAT FACT!

All guns are loaded, period. If your daddy didnt teach you that or if you didnt learn that on day one at the range then you certainly should have. If someone points a gun at you, I bet you would think it is loaded.

If an "officer" is going out drinking the gun should be at home - period. It is pretty evident that the 'common sense line' and the 'respect for other officers line' are two lines this officer never waited on. Seems that the line this person spends time on is the "I can do whatever I want because I am connected line".
    Amen, there is absolutely no valid reason she should have had her weapon with her that night period. And why would she have her weapon and it not be loaded? that's the entire basis of having an off duty weapon.

Re: get real

Wouldn't it be funny if it was Nikki that made the recent DUI arrest on 81N where the guy was also charged with possing a weapon while under the influence? I wonder how in good conscience she coild ever make an arrest like that?

[quote=The Shadow]
    Quote Originally Posted by "A guest":36sj817v
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    IT WASN'T LOADED. AND THE OFFICER IN QUESTION GAVE THE INFORMATION VOLUNTARILY WHEN THE CAR WAS TO BE TOWED SO IT WOULD NOT BE TAKENT WITH THE CAR. FACE IT, IT WAS A BADDDD ARREST AND NOTHING YOU GOSSIP CARRIERS CAN CHANGE THAT FACT!

All guns are loaded, period. If your daddy didnt teach you that or if you didnt learn that on day one at the range then you certainly should have. If someone points a gun at you, I bet you would think it is loaded.

If an "officer" is going out drinking the gun should be at home - period. It is pretty evident that the 'common sense line' and the 'respect for other officers line' are two lines this officer never waited on. Seems that the line this person spends time on is the "I can do whatever I want because I am connected line".
    Amen, there is absolutely no valid reason she should have had her weapon with her that night period. And why would she have her weapon and it not be loaded? that's the entire basis of having an off duty weapon.[/quote:36sj817v]

:roll:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12