Payroll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Payroll

Payroll

Is Nikki still on the payroll? I wonder how may other officers could be out voer a year and still get paid. The interview that was done a while back about her said that she was getting paid because she hasn't been found guilty. But isn't carry your duty weapon while your drinking a vilation of the GO's? anyone else would have been fired.

Re: Payroll

Oh yeah she's back. I guess you can break the GO's depending on who you know at headquarters. Show's what you can get away with when you go to school with a major.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow
    Is Nikki still on the payroll? I wonder how may other officers could be out voer a year and still get paid. The interview that was done a while back about her said that she was getting paid because she hasn't been found guilty. But isn't carry your duty weapon while your drinking a vilation of the GO's? anyone else would have been fired.

Or when you are innocent!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Or when you are innocent!
    Maybe you missed the part in her trial where her own attorney told the judge that her BAC was "only .07" which if you check out the TCA is still a violation of the carrying a weapon while under the influence. And let's not forget the GO's that tell you that you will not consume and carry.

MAYBE YOU MISSED THE PART WHERE HER WEAPON WAS NOT ON HER PERSON BUT LOCKED IN THE CONSOLE OF HER CAR. UNLESS SHE WAS CARRYING HER CAR ON HER HIP. I DON'T THINK THAT IS CARRYING.

I'm guessing your one of those in the inner circle....

NOT EVEN CLOSE. YOUR GUESSES ARE AS BAD AS YOUR ATTITUDE

MAYBE YOU MISSED THE PART WHERE HER WEAPON WAS NOT ON HER PERSON BUT LOCKED IN THE CONSOLE OF HER CAR. UNLESS SHE WAS CARRYING HER CAR ON HER HIP. I DON'T THINK THAT IS CARRYING.
    If you made a DUI stop and after hooking that person up found a loaded pistol in the glove box, what would you think or do? Most officers that I know would be a little vexed about it.

IT WASN'T LOADED. AND THE OFFICER IN QUESTION GAVE THE INFORMATION VOLUNTARILY WHEN THE CAR WAS TO BE TOWED SO IT WOULD NOT BE TAKENT WITH THE CAR. FACE IT, IT WAS A BADDDD ARREST AND NOTHING YOU GOSSIP CARRIERS CAN CHANGE THAT FACT!

get real

IT WASN'T LOADED. AND THE OFFICER IN QUESTION GAVE THE INFORMATION VOLUNTARILY WHEN THE CAR WAS TO BE TOWED SO IT WOULD NOT BE TAKENT WITH THE CAR. FACE IT, IT WAS A BADDDD ARREST AND NOTHING YOU GOSSIP CARRIERS CAN CHANGE THAT FACT!
    All guns are loaded, period. If your daddy didnt teach you that or if you didnt learn that on day one at the range then you certainly should have. If someone points a gun at you, I bet you would think it is loaded.

If an "officer" is going out drinking the gun should be at home - period. It is pretty evident that the 'common sense line' and the 'respect for other officers line' are two lines this officer never waited on. Seems that the line this person spends time on is the "I can do whatever I want because I am connected line".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast