Did anyone see? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone see?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander! If it is rules that you are concerned of then there is plenty being broken by people who are related to the sheriff himself. Driving a child across the street to his school is very minor compared to what i've seen.

I am not a deputy and I sure don't want to be one under the current administration. Speaking of tickets, I guess N. Carrick is a fine example, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by venture of truth
    What is good for the goose is good for the gander! If it is rules that you are concerned of then there is plenty being broken by people who are related to the sheriff himself. Driving a child across the street to his school is very minor compared to what i've seen.

I am not a deputy and I sure don't want to be one under the current administration. Speaking of tickets, I guess N. Carrick is a fine example, huh?
    Nikki is a really good example. By the standard that everyone else is held up to, she should have been terminated. She was after all out drinking while she had her duty weapon with her. But she's in good with the Major, so that rule can be over looked. Which brings us back to oen fo the earlier post. Something about small rules being compared to bigger rules. Breaking small rules adds up. If you can't abide by the small ones, what's to say that you're going along with the bigger ones. A rule is a rule.

What it all boils down to is that this department is so out of whack that it isn't even funny. The public is supposed to be able to put thier trust in everyone from the sheriff all the way down. But if the sheriff and his inner circle can't display any kind of integrity, how can the public put any trust in the department?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12