Investigator Vacancies - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Ongoing

THANKS NKOB

Uniforms

I would agree BEI should not be wearing our uniform. They are not Park Police Officers and should not be in our uniforms! They are not trained to do the job and I do not have time to train them during a hurricane. Hell they aren’t allowed to write traffic tickets.

Also, during hurricanes and such, we should not be forced to wear these hot @#$#@ uniforms. Maybe they should take some of them big wigs in Tallahassee and force them to stand at an intersection for 12 hours in a disaster area while wearing these uniforms when it is 100+ degrees outside.

Pay attention and stay informed. The new administration has already ordered T-shirts with DEP - POLICE on them and the badge for deployment situations.

You boys need to learn to play nice and get along. The truth of the matter is that both bureaus have their own jobs to do and the agency as a whole has been subjected to some questionable leadership and management practices.
    There is a new dawn and this is the time to address the real issues and leave personal bias at home.
    If you want to complaint about something, complaint about the pay, the inconsistancy in management, the lack of communication, the unnecessary paperwork and the disparity between the ranks where only the officers and the agents are held to a standard while others can't do no wrong.
    This has NOT been a paid political announcement.

Information

If any of the good supervisors are looking at this, I have a request. As we all know both Park Police and BEI have bad supervisors that on top of the micro-management, and the fact they are so busy keeping up a hostile work environment, they fail or refuse to pass along information to the officers and agents. Some of the comments we get are “If you need to no, I will tell you” “Stay in your own lane”. Maybe one of the good supervisors could post information we and our families need to know. Any chance? :?

omigod

It's worse than I thought...357 can you please step in?

Good Idea

I think that is a good idea. We need to get the information from someplace. All we have are rumors something more accurate would be a lot better. I have every confidence in the new director and look forward to working with him, BUT the old supervisors put in place by the old administration are still causing problems.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234