Investigator Vacancies - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

THEY ARE TRAINING FOR FHP CSO POSITIONS

BEI

You have got to be kidding me Rusty Bucket, you have the unmitigated gall to say I cry and whine because I respond in a manner to create unity? The only crying and whining being done and the only one who should go find new employment is you. It is self-righteous burnout's like yourself that create division and cause inter-agency conflict. I can tell you anytime you want to get together and compare resumes I will gladly put mine up to yours. Understand this, I enjoy my job and my Lt. is second to none. I do not have any problems with DEP (except some redundant paperwork); what I do have a problem with is a cancerous tumor like yourself that masticizes within an agency and then lays blame on everyone else for their own personal shortcomings.

rusty can

well said bei defend, this guy rusty is a clown. he thinks that by telling others to grow up it makes him superior. he is the kind of guy who makes all of DEP leos look bad. he needs to GROW Up and get alife.

Living Legends

Dearest BEI Depender, I mean Defender. Sorry I could not get back to you sooner, but I have to work. By your reply and the straw men Guest and Observer you logged on with to support your own position, you have proven my initial statement to be true and correct.

I could rip you a new one, but I'm not going to sink to your immature level. Thanks for the help and have a good one.

BEI

I will also allow your juvenile comments about me supporting my own position to slide by because I am sure that it would be improbable if not impossible to believe that anyone out there would think that I was right and you were (dare I say it) wrong. So I too will allow this bantering to die a slow death.

Why

Why are you fighting? And more importantly why would Park Police and Invironmental Investigation be in the same outfit? Do they have anything to do with each other? Tell me if I am wrong.. Park Police work in Parks, Invironmental Investigators do not work in parks..

Why

You are correct "Real Cop" it's like asking an FHP trooper to tell you about
    an FDLE Agent. They have nothing to do with each other!!!

Who is making cases vs. who isn't

The fact is, those lowly uniforms are showing the "special agents" up. How dare anyone suggest that the retirees in BEI not milk cases for months.//FPP makes more felony cases hands down. BEI has to be dragged, kicking and screaming to do any real work. We don't give a frig how you did it (nothing) in Coral Springs.

Merge the bureaus. Give the do-nothings some proper supervision. Make BEI put out a "sig report" every week so we can see what they are (or are not) doing....Stop making excuses about getting search warrants . Just do it.

Yep, I know...the uniforms just don't understand what the super sleuths do. The fact is, the best agents you have came from FPP - not some second rate municipal department. Why do you think they're begging for internal applicants? They've screwed over people for so long, they're no longer interested.

Why don't you pick up Cinco's pet so she can **** off on your side of the shop?

Ongoing

Why do you care? Why are you comparing the two? They have nothing to do with each other. Park Police have its on investigators? Or maybe I am missing something. Are Invironmental Investigators, Park Police investigators?

Re: Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Real Cop
    Why do you care? Why are you comparing the two? They have nothing to do with each other. Park Police have its on investigators? Or maybe I am missing something. Are Invironmental Investigators, Park Police investigators?
    Please spell check "invironmental"...do you work here?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast