What did Wolschon do now?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

MY QUESTION IS WHERE DID ALL THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS ON THIS SUBJECT DISAPPEAR TO?

Censorship? I thought there were several posts that were taken directly from the news which was information released as public information. The criminal case was cleared with arrest and the only other thing would be an internal which should commence after the state files, or no files. hmmm. I guess there are ways to minimize the balck eye he placed on the agency huh?

Again I will try this post & see if it disappears.
    The posts were most likely deleted , due to the IA(er make that PS) investigation.

Any update on this fellow? He still draws a check, is he back to work yet? :?:

I'M SURE HE WILL BE BACK SOON. AND I HOPE HE GETS ALL HIS BACK PAY AND ANY OTHER COMPENSATION THAT HE DESERVES. I HOPE HE TAKES THOSE CROOKED SOBS TO THE BANK.

OK Chris, but going to be a bit harder this time :shock:

I hope he does come back again, I hope this time he realizes that he is given another chance and takes advantage. I like Chris but I think last time when he cvame back he had a chip on his shoulder and a bad taste in his mouth, probably due to Major Page but he will be long gone by the time Chris time