ANYBODY HOME?

Thread: ANYBODY HOME?

ANYBODY HOME?

ANY INFO FROM U GUYS CAUSE US IRISH COPS WANT TO KNOW WHATS UP WITH I.R.A. AND THE FATHERLAND!
    USA,SUPPORTS U!

The IRA has become nothing but extortionists and drug salesmen, that is what is up with the murderous thugs. Any other questions I can help you with?

thanks. i too wanted to hear from ireland because i want to visit and cause we r concerned for your country and the terrorist organizations causing havoc.. please let us know how we can help and tell us about your wonderful counrty too!
    our chief is irish but we havent learned anything from him.. he is always talking about london and those places which take all our attention...
    a media hound but i am going off topic.. let us know how things are?
    miami,fla.,usa

Cad e' mar ata' tu', a mhac ?

Re: ANYBODY HOME?

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH COP
    ANY INFO FROM U GUYS CAUSE US IRISH COPS WANT TO KNOW WHATS UP WITH I.R.A. AND THE FATHERLAND!
    USA,SUPPORTS U!
    Only a complete and total tool who has never been to Ireland and knows NOTHING about it's politics would make a statement like this. The I.R.A. is considered a terrorist organization by almost everyone, including the majority in Ireland. Why don't you take your sorry ass back to the "Fatherland" and get educated before making such statements.

DumbAssPeople

Why the bloody hell do Americans with Irish heritage think being for or against the IRA is all about being Irish.

Don't send money to any thugs who feed off of your ignorance.

If you want to be Irish then trace your roots to a specific County and find a school there and send them money or supplies in the name of your ancestors.

God Bless you all.

Re: ANYBODY HOME?

Being of Scottish, Irish, and Nordic Gael heritage, I support ($$$$$) the clans that my ancestors originated from. I, like any other LEO, also support charities in Ireland and Scotland that support their LEO's. I also send money to the Fraternal Order of Police in Ireland to support them as well.

In America, and the world for that matter, we are concerned with terrorist organizations. I, as a gang investigator, am very familiar with organizations that support criminal organizations. In California, if you donate to the prison ministries "La Raza" you are supporting the Mexican Mafia. If you give to the Christian Church Christian, you are supporting the white supremacists.

Any organizations that blindly attack any one or bombs Cops are wankers in my book. The IRA may have been a good thought but wrong tactics and people doing it. If Cops in the USA want change we change the laws by legislating. We don't fringing bomb our law makers do we.

Are you actually an LEO to even wonder about the IRA. I support my Celtic, Gaelic heritage too, but not the idiots!

Ask a Brother or Sister from Ireland or Scotland for a cahrity that supports Cops or vicims of violence.