DONT FIGHT THE POLICE

DONT FIGHT THE POLICE

Now THAT is a beautiful thing of justice... I wish our agency website could do that!! :wink:

Thanks for sharing Broward Guy. The only thing missing was a soft background chant of "Stop Resisting"!!

Some people will never learn. 8)

Hey Broward,

Does your agency use tasers? Just curious because since we started using them, I forgot what it looks like when someone continues to resist and defies your commands.

Hope none of your guys got hurt by this idiot. The only thing better would have been a couple of K-9 marks.

Stay safe over there!

tasers

Quote Originally Posted by Road Guy
    Hey Broward,

Does your agency use tasers? Just curious because since we started using them, I forgot what it looks like when someone continues to resist and defies your commands.

Hope none of your guys got hurt by this idiot. The only thing better would have been a couple of K-9 marks.

Stay safe over there!
    nope we are in the process of getting tasers, been in the works for 4 years! one officer with a broken hand and two with injured hands, one back injuries. what should have happened 4 years ago would have prevented this. way to go chief :evil: