Thread: REAL CLOSE NOW

REAL CLOSE NOW

1-oral =done

2- Poly= done

3-drug screen = done

4-Physical= done

5-psychological= done

6- background = in process

Fitness last thing left -- how is the fitness test given,what do I have to do?

Question for you actually. I will be down there doing the weeklong process. You said you have the fitness test left. Whats the difference between that and the physcial, was the physical an actualy like physical with a docotor? How involved was that, did they go to the extent of taking blood?

thanks!

P.S. I heard from someone else that the actualy running test is the standard florida run, obstacle course, dummy drag, and run, but i could be wrong on that.

PHY was with a doc blood,lower back xray,ekg,doc check up, vision,urine and stoll since I'm over 40.

??

A question as well. When u did the vision, did u do color blindness. If so what kind of test the circle were u need to locate the number. Or simple test of which color was which??

Nurse pointed at a color and said what color is this , she pointed at red,blue,green and yellow

Thanks for the reply. I am red green colored blind and know everone does it different. I have had to just point out red green, blue and yellow as you did (which I can do fine). And I have had to look at the color dots and find the number (which I cant do). Good luck on the process. I applied in March and messed up my interview. I thought I had it and was over sure of myself. I am going to re-apply in 07. This time I plan to do better. Take sometime to answer the questions better.

Just wondering, why do you think you didnt do good on it? What types of questions did they ask that made you unsure or not like your answer? Questions about yourself, or situational questions. I have my interview coming up in december, and just looking for all the help i can get.

UPDATE

AGILITY/FITNESS Is done now also , only thing left should be B/I

1-oral =done

2- Poly= done

3-drug screen = done

4-Physical= done

5-psychological= done

6- background = in process