MDPD ARE *****ES!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WHERE R U MIKE PEREZ? WE R WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO CUCA AND CAP? COME ON BRO. U R A CAPTAIN,NOT EVEN BOLANOS AND JULIO CAN MESS WITH U.. SHOW THE ROOKS THAT U R A MAN FROM THE 80'S AND NOT SCARED..
    REMEMBER OFC.SIMON? HPD KILLER FROM YOUR CLASS? HE SENDS HIS LOVE AND WANTS TO HEAR FROM U!

DID U GUYS KNOW THAT MIKE WAS UNABLE TO BUY BULLETS WHEN HE GRADUATED FROM P.D.??? HE WAS 19,BOY COP,HAHA.. GREAT KID WITH AWESOME FAMILY! WHY WONT HE COME OUT TO PLAY?
    MIKEY,WE LOVE U AND R PROUD OF U SO LET US KNOW HOW U R DOING? ANY KIDS? WIFE? OR JUST 33'S? HOPE NOT SWEET,L.O.L.

Mike was last seen going to Lou's to purchase a new set of knee pads.
    He may be up for another promotion.

Doesnt anyone have any thing nice to say about our brother,mike?
    can we get the 411 on how he is doing? he must be okay cause he is a captain so why would he need knee pads?? are u guys not civil service protected? come on guys or girls,whats up with mike????
    we graduated from academy together and as cuca,cap and fan said,we loved that kid and his little brothers!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1016931
    There is a reason why some MDPD Officers behave the way they do.
    They broke away from the SEFICJ at Miami Dade College and started their own BLE Academy classes. They perceived that their people were being contaminated by less than professional instructors at the College and wanted greater control over the BLE training.
    Having been a T.A out at the college during some time, I can tell you that the MDPD recruits are told by their T.As that “They are the only real professional police officers” in Dade County and that the rest of us are corrupt and incompetent.
    When you institutionalize this kind of rift at the BLE level, it can only get worse as time goes on.
    MDPD is very good at hiding their internal problems and work very hard at “projecting an image” of professionalism that may, or may not be there.
    Here ends the lesson.
    old news player!!! get the facts straight..the main reason the county pulled out of MDCC north (BLE) was because it was cost effective to have their own academy at the training bureau...and this B.S. you are advising about T.A'S spreading ''that we are the only REAL professional police officers?'' is fake news!!! my BLE academy was 8 1/2 months in total ..that's including 6 months at MDCC north..never heard one any of my 2 T.A.'S or SGT. ''G'' say any of that nonsense !!! my academy was in 1996-97.. i did find it amusing that the city classes had to show up nice early for P.T. before flag ceremony !!!! and whining about it !!! atleast the county guild-on flags weren't 27ed.....as for the instructors i thought they were very good..especially FLEEGER (legal)..ZEN (ips)...gentry,ealy,jesse norman,pachecho (D.T.) ..RAMBO (firearms) ...Hood (report writing) and Ken Glassman (director::school of justice)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    old news player!!! get the facts straight..the main reason the county pulled out of MDCC north (BLE) was because it was cost effective to have their own academy at the training bureau...and this B.S. you are advising about T.A'S spreading ''that we are the only REAL professional police officers?'' is fake news!!! my BLE academy was 8 1/2 months in total ..that's including 6 months at MDCC north..never heard one any of my 2 T.A.'S or SGT. ''G'' say any of that nonsense !!! my academy was in 1996-97.. i did find it amusing that the city classes had to show up nice early for P.T. before flag ceremony !!!! and whining about it !!! atleast the county guild-on flags weren't 27ed.....as for the instructors i thought they were very good..especially FLEEGER (legal)..ZEN (ips)...gentry,ealy,jesse norman,pachecho (D.T.) ..RAMBO (firearms) ...Hood (report writing) and Ken Glassman (director::school of justice)
    Your memory fails you or you were the only one not exposed to the "We are the only professional cops in the county"
    I was a TA at the institute and I can tell you categorically that this was said and repeated to all brown gown BLE classes.

Ken Glassman took it over and got rid of Sally Gross Farina, the fricking liberal biatch, sho was empowering people like Jennifer Smothers to get away with murder. The County TAs were drunks and other assirted usdeless people that had no place to go. Talk to anyone from a BLE in the low 100's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12