Black and White Car's - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: black and whites

Quote Originally Posted by qru
    in order to be real we will need officers with big balls not spit balls
    will big bellies suffice? I got one of those! :?

big belly

but dats a nice belly bambino xoxohugs and kissesxoxo mama mia!

hey do we get a free disney fast pass with our Make Belive Police Department
    car? Now we can get our community contacts with dignity
    before they thought we were circus clowns with the cool ranch dorito bag cars.
    COPS NOT CLOWNS ! we should put mickey mouse ears on our cars like truly nolan
    thats about how much were really cops.
    Im glad we got those community contacts though next we will work with the water department to ensure quiltiy control on the water meters

hee hee hee mouse ears wouldn't be a bad idea..then mickey mouse pd will be a reality

Yeah, we can put the antennas for our trunk mount radios inside the mouse tail. Oh, wait a minute....that's right, we don't have trunk mount radios. Sorry. Wait, maybe we can put the antennas for our laptops inside the mouse tail. Oh, wait a minute...we don't have those either. Sorry. Maybe we can adapt the mouse tail to look like a middle finger. That way everyone will know what the city thinks of us as we drive around.

LMAO! That last post was great! Maybe our sirens can be changed to go "Waaaaaa.....Waaaaaaa". I love it!!!

City cars will fly the CNN flag, and yes we will supply the Irish Whiskey, TMoney New Slogan “ Puck The Cuban, The Blacks and The Jews” It will be beautifully displayed on all veh…..

T MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by CAP
    City cars will fly the CNN flag, and yes we will supply the Irish Whiskey, TMoney New Slogan “ Puck The Cuban, The Blacks and The Jews” It will be beautifully displayed on all veh…..
    Tell me lad or lass, Y R U so down with with Sean?

Didn't Miami's mayor declared him "the best COP in the nation?"

Don't disrespect; have a Guinness!

Lepre 'N 'D Hood

Vehicles

It is about time. Our police vehicles are the most visible ambassadors of our department. Black and Whites will bring back some visible signs of professionalism. I am proud that our department took this step forward.

I agree that the black and whites are an improvement over the current whimsical masterpieces. Does anybody know what the plans are for the rest of the fleet? Will they re-stripe older cars, or just replace them as they go out of service? I hope we don't end up looking like Hialeah for the next couple of years. I don't think they have two cars in their entire fleet that are striped the same.

*No offense to HPD cops, I know it's not their fault.

Does anyone know where I can view some pics of the new MBPD cars?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast