EXPLORER RIDE-A-LONG PROGRAM - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your wasting your time they got ants in their shoes. That kid will fit right in with the rest of their post.

Re: EXPLORER RIDE-A-LONG PROGRAM

The ride-a-long program is the backbone of the Explorer program. This is where Explorers gain the majority of their training. You may meet weekly and conduct "scenarios", but all experience will come from riding. Any explorers that have the opportunity to ride-a-long, take it while you have it... It is a lot of fun, as well as beneficial.

People are trying to keep the pot stirring with rumors of ending the ride-a-long program... Until you have a FSS number or a news article, no more replies are needed.

Re: wow

Quote Originally Posted by ANTS
    Your wasting your time they got ants in their shoes. That kid will fit right in with the rest of their post.

so so so true there almost as bad as titusville

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    i my self an going to be an explorer in 2008 i am going to be with the pcso pinellas county sheriffs office and i would love to do the ride along so just because one person messed it up does not mean we should be punshed and that is the countys falt for leeting the kid drive it is called a RIDE along not a drive along :evil: :evil: :evil:

Kid, you obviously dont know PCSO explorers. I had the MOST fun and learned the MOST you could ever learn riding with CERTAIN Deps from the SO than the ADVISORS that run that program. I recommend going to Pinellas Park PD, you will learn alot there. The PCSO explorer program has put alot of restrictions on their ride-along program. I rode with some of the FINEST deputies Pinellas County ever had, but the NEW advisors decided to make a "list" of "approved" deputies to ride with. A good portion of that list of deps dont know the job themselves and are part of the "new age" law enforcement which is DETERRING a large amount of people who would be a GREAT asset to the agency.

What Im getting out is watch your @$$, dont kiss the advisors @$$, THINK FOR YOURSELF, DONT LET THEM THINK FOR YOU!!

Chimi-chonga OUT!

Car 1859 lives on!

Yes the PCSO ride along is terrible, 40 hours with crime scene, 40 hours with radio shop and com center and 40 hours at the jail (they actually make you work). Then you get to ride with a deputy. You also have the court house program which you get to see trials and talk to the judges’/attorneys. Another bad part of their program is that you can ride with the Marine Unit. It’s a round rounded program that allows the explorer to look at all aspects. It sounds to me you are one of the ones who screw up. So how is your career in Law Enforcement going?

Its going great thanks for asking.

I owe it all to you "cpl." B.B.! You made me realize it's not worth going local LE and deal with s**tbags like you. For all you explorers out there, go federal, it's definitely worth it, I love it!

Car 1859 it’s been over two years and you are still upset for being dishonest. Be a big boy and grow up and let it go. I would suggest counseling; it would help with your anger. In my Corps we were taught integrity and honor but I guess they don’t teach that anymore.

I think you all should join the fire explorers and play with your hoses, instead of b!tching about your posts. :P

they did just pass a bill protecting explorers under the same statute as fire fighters and leos..if hurting an explorer while they r in uniform....it would be considered battery on a leo....go to the F.S.S. webiste and type in explorer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast