EXPLORER RIDE-A-LONG PROGRAM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

EXPLORER RIDE-A-LONG PROGRAM

DID YOU GUYS HEAR THE BAD NEWS? The state of Florida has now made it illegal for Explorers to have any kind of badge as well as police uniforms. An Explorer in Talor County was arrested for pulling people over and following girls. Now there is a Bill that will take the ride a long away from all explorers in florida. we need to get this Bill stopped.

please show where this info. was obtained from and is it a credible source

please show where you got this information because I have not heard anything about this!!

I checked

I searched the F.S.S as well as all bills in the house and senate for Ride-a-long, Law enforcement, Police explorers, Explorers as well as other related phrases. I found nothing to support the original post. If you can provide where you found the signal 14 please?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Whoever posted this did it just to stir things up. If what this person said is true, or is in the process the advisors and the explorers would be the first to know. Until you hear something definite from the Boy Scouts of America or your advisor you have nothing to worry about. Keep on riding and enjoying it. Do you actually think if the state of Florida outlawed uniforms and badges you would still have them? Use common sense people. This is just another person making stuff up to stir the pot.

Veteran

lies......... all lies. :cry:

An Explorer in Talor County was arrested for pulling people over and following girls.

Since when is it illegal to follow girls? Is it legal to follow guys? What if your following a car that has both, girls and guys, are you committing half a crime? What if the girl you following truns out to be a guy, is it still a crime? Boy, you have me confused on that one!!!!!

wow

Wow in the 6 years I've been an explorer I've heard about this I dont know how many times, but it has yet to happen. Stop trying to stir these little teenagers hormones up. I think you may have given some a heart attack at the mere thought that they're going to loose their ride-a-longs.

i my self an going to be an explorer in 2008 i am going to be with the pcso pinellas county sheriffs office and i would love to do the ride along so just because one person messed it up does not mean we should be punshed and that is the countys falt for leeting the kid drive it is called a RIDE along not a drive along :evil: :evil: :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    i my self an going to be an explorer in 2008 i am going to be with the pcso pinellas county sheriffs office and i would love to do the ride along so just because one person messed it up does not mean we should be punshed and that is the countys falt for leeting the kid drive it is called a RIDE along not a drive along :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Public schools have really failed you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast