You're a bad banana
    With a greasy black peel.

You're a vile one, Mr. Grinch.
    You have termites in your smile.
    You have all the tender sweetness
    Of a seasick crocodile.
    Mr. Grinch.

Given the choice between the two of you
    I'd take the seasick crockodile....... with long blonde hair!

Awwww don't go away mad... Just go away!

ALL THE WHO'S IN WHOVILLE VOTE DR.SUESS FOR CHIEF.THEN THERE WOULD BE NO REASON FOR THE WHO'S TO BE TEASIN' BECAUSE IT WOULD BE PLEASIN' TO COME IN TO WORK.

A speech to be chief.

Oh Cindy Lou you are too kind... after a vote of Chief on this site, there would be nothing to find.

What I meant, is my car would have no dent!

I would give a tally, show receipts everyday... to let the tax payers know what it is that they pay.

I would not hire blondes because they wear stilettos... I'm not into that... probably because I'm not from the GHETTO and dont wear a pimp hat.

I'm not married and I will have to agree, my wife wont have to post nice things about me.

Although I would need a new City Mgr. and all... because the one now aint worth crap.... HEY GIMME A BREAK EVEN DR.SEUSS CANT RHYME...NOT ALL THE TIME...Ha ha ha I did it, I did it.

I think the chief should go back to Sequim, I am sure they can find some unfinished business with him.

I would make a law against ignorance, I would make a long list.... But I know his reply ignorance is bliss.

My oh my I can see it now... people in Whoville would smile all the time, because I am so good and even talk in rhyme.

Lets vote no confidence he's no use... VOTE FOR ME DR.SEUSS!

Thank You....