ZZ zzzz ZZZZ zzzz ZZ zzzz

ZZ zzzz ZZZZ zzzz ZZ zzzz

Ok, this board is getting REALLY boring.....I need some gossip

Re: ZZ zzzz ZZZZ zzzz ZZ zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer
    Ok, this board is getting REALLY boring.....I need some gossip
    It will come because that's the nature of the beast. We usually have something happen about every week or two. The last big one was when Bob Bang got booted out of IA. Before that Derrick Dunklee got fired for cheating (or he resigned before he could get fired). Before that...

What's next??? :shock:

Email are being sent to supervisors to ball bust people that dont write a bunch of traffic tickets. But they wont say a quota, because thats against the law!

Quote Originally Posted by WATCHURBACK
    Email are being sent to supervisors to ball bust people that dont write a bunch of traffic tickets. But they wont say a quota, because thats against the law!
    Can you please cite the law???

i am going to write everyone and x15 for no d.l. like that i do 8)

e-mails

If the brass is sending these orders via e-mails, they are dumber then ever, because all the press has to do is a public records request on on all department e-mails for say 2 months..WOW, would that be a great story to see some of those e-mails in print!!!

Re: e-mails

Quote Originally Posted by sso1010
    If the brass is sending these orders via e-mails, they are dumber then ever, because all the press has to do is a public records request on on all department e-mails for say 2 months..WOW, would that be a great story to see some of those e-mails in print!!!
    It's easy to get around that:

a) We are allowed to review our emails before the media is allowed to look at them, so if we see an email that is "law enforcement sensitive," then we can pull it from the stack and nobody will ever know.

b) The volume of emails that the media would have to go through is pretty thick, so you'd have to ask for a copy of the emails between date X and date Y to try and narrow it down. Otherwise, you'll have to read through a stack of papers about 5 feet high. The media doesn't know the dates to narrow it down, so it's like looking through a needle in a haystack, unless someone actually calls the media and gives them the date & time and the sender & receiver -- but that's not going to happen.