fhp ticketing other agencies - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Try me

My dog would eat your K-9 alive.
    He sits right next to me in the passenger seat.
    My dog went up against a german shepard before who was loose and guess who won.
    Earl did.
    That shepard was hauling a$$.
    He didnt want none of Big Earl.
    Youre talking to a certified redneck boy.
    Now...who are you gonna call when youre down in these parts by yourself and you need backup.
    Hope you got more than just a K-9.
    Because we ride with big dogs out here.
    Your mouth is bigger than your dirty britches.

Well just so you know If you and Big Earl show up earl gets a bullet in the head, you get a tasering until you piss your pants, come on down lil Abner

BAHAHAHA lil abner!!!

Earl

Listen here snoop dog...
    Earl doesnt bite until I snap my fingers or until your back is turned..
    Ill come on down any day...
    But as Hank Williams said...A country boy can survive..
    A country dog can scrap with the best k-9's
    And a big headed cop usually gets spanked on disability retirement.
    Anyone who can reach for the gun fast enough to shoot Earl better shoot me too.
    Hope you can hit two people with one bullet.
    Kind of like that old lovers law in Alaska..
    Better tighten that mouth up before you really get spanked out on the highway by your lonesome.

sounds like Abner has beer muscles. We don't turn our backs on inbred country f*cks who have more teeth than IQ, And teeth are usually single digits!!.

I guarantee I'll drop ol Earl than deal with you in the same short span. Guess what Abner, The fights you've neen watchin on TV in your trailor, you know between Springer and Dr. Phil they are not rea!!!l, in the real world, toothless, drunk, smelly products of some guy screwing his sister, go to jail or the morgue. You decide boy.

I'll doubt we'll run into you because you're too stupid to have a job and I bet they repossessed that truck you bought on time.

Bye bye Abner

He's owning you country azz

I agree wholeheartedly! Lil' Abner can't match wits with our brother cop. I'm surprised Lil' Abner has a computer in his trailer. Welfare must be good nowadays! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    northern cop, been there done that, and others...

where do you see corrections deputies/officers? On other posts here I see alot of infighting and name calling between the two. Some leos see Corrections guys as 2nd class people. I see Corrections/Leos as two sides of the same coin.

My thoughts are that a Shield is a Shield...
    Yup, a shield is a shield....Correctional Officers/Deputies get hurt and killed by the very scumbags we put in prison. At least I can cruise a nice neighborhood or a Spring Break beach and "see the sights". They stuck inside with the scum of the earth. If I had to work in a jail or prison, I would probably quit.

But PLEASE remember.....ITS ALL IN THE ATTITUDE ! ! I have stopped a couple who were SOOOOO flipping arrogant. I even had 1 Wackenhut Correctional Officer pull up along side on his crotch rocket, wave, and blow away like he was riding the space shuttle. When we tried to stop him, he had the nerve to flee....and went right to the waiting arms of another unit waiting for him at the prison. He got hooked up ! !

Be courteous and respectful and you should catch a break. You do NOT have to grovel and loose your self respect, just be nice. We have the discretion, let’s take care of or own.

Earl Junior

Please stop posting like 5 different times under different names to try and make your point.
    Do you think I just fell off the collard green truck yesterday?
    Your babys momma is calling and she needs you to pick up the pampers and get off the computer

Re: Earl Junior

Quote Originally Posted by please
    Please stop posting like 5 different times under different names to try and make your point.
    Do you think I just fell off the collard green truck yesterday?
    Your babys momma is calling and she needs you to pick up the pampers and get off the computer
    Spoken like the TRUE mental midget you are. Dont hate us because your daddys condom broke.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast