ss work history

Thread: ss work history

ss work history

Does anyone know how far back CCSO ask the ss admin for work and income info. Ihave been racking my brain trying to figure everyhere I have worked and all part time jobs I've had and also when and what year they were.

are you doing the application or the background packet? Jsut curious im supposed to get the background one in the mail next weel and expecting it to be a book.

As for your question, you can actually go to the Social Security Office and get a print out of every job you had on the books with the date of meployment, address, and wages you made there. I believe you fill out the form and it costs like 15 dollars or somthing like that. I think its even cheaper if you just want a print out of the jobs, dates, locations, without the wages.

APP

I have turned in my app, taken my oral and have been given the background pack and have a poly and phy lined up.Did you go to SS and get the print out ? I heard you had to send away for it and it took awhile because it was on micro fish.

No i havent gone but i knowof people that have gone to our local office and were able to get a print out on the spot of all the information, just not what there early earnings were, but there were able to get the dates and locations of all jobs that day.

im getting the background packet in the mail, and going down for the week of processing the first week of december, good luck to you!

YOU TO

Good luck to you to, I did Sea Gert NJ state police acd 20 years ago this is no way near that.

Girt