For plnt ofc.

Thread: For plnt ofc.

For plnt ofc.

Plnt Ofc.

You have came into Sunrise, Davie and who else knows forums to post that nobody should come to Plantation to work. Yet you post in topics that have nothing to do with Plantation.

I think everyone knows you guys don't have computers. I think we all know you guys buy your equipment and we just learned you guys negotiated without your labor attorney present (I couldn't fathom that in our negotiations). And we all get the picture your in last place in this county and perhaps low in surrounding counties.

But as I have seen in the other agencies forums brought up before and it seems true, NOBODY is leaving your agency. Where is this mass exodus you speak of? Fact is, alot of us wouldn't want to work over there because of what you guys have (or don't have). But posting in all the forums on Leo Affairs won't solve your problems.

Fight for a contract you guys deserve. I know I always thought of Plantation as a upper class place, but over the last few years, I can't believe you guys haven't been taken over by BSO since you don't have computers that we and everyone else has had for over 10 years now.

I hope you guys get a good contract, but threatening to leave and not leaving tells your city one thing. And for your labor board, your guys seem happy with your work, but use your labor attorney in negotiations in the future.

And feel free to call upon fellow LEOs from elsewhere to stand out and spread the message. You guys shouldn't be doing that. Nobody else does.

Exodus

Exactly. Anyone with less than 10 years should leave. There is no future here. It has always been that way and always will. Stop complaining and just go. It is in your best interest. You can not scare the city into doing anything. Every dept in all 3 counties need officers. If you look, you will find a job. Don't try to stick it out here, you will be sorry. I am.

Contract

I agree. We got our contract, but it's still sub-standard and we will be behind the 8 ball again in 3 years. Think about that if you have less than 5 years here.