Why are we..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are we.....

Too many too afraid to make a stand

and get the rock rolling up the hill. Plant City has the small town mentality and are far too immersed and rooted in a "Good Ole Boys" club and backwards thinking. All that has been said is true concerning threats, spoken and unspoken, transfers, both good and bad, along with inward and outward pressure that grinds down any residtance to the will of the city powers, (News flash! Yes that includes the Chief), though I'm sure he would like for all to believe that he puts himself in jeopardy and stands in the breach for "his" officers. He wants to be the next City Manager and will neither make any waves now or once/if he is appointed to the position.
    End product? There is no light at the end of the tunnel for PCPD Officers in the forseeable future.

Team Work

All it takes is commitment, Sticking to your guns! Once the ball is rolling only you can stop it not the Chief. It can happen really fast if you allow it. Just repeat when asked "it's time!" If offers that sound good simply reply "It's time!"

This will also knock out any dead wieght at the top. They will not want to comply with new ways and often just leave.

I'm just impressed on how well the fire department has progressed since they went union!!!
    I'm tired of empty promises from the city. I really don't want to have to start paying for them.

ITS TIME. PAST TIME. LETS GO GUYS, GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

UNION

LETS GO BRING THE UNION ON IT WILL PASS THIS TIME.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12