ADMINISTRATION - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ADMINISTRATION

Sounds like everyone I work with here is a bunch of sniveling, whining babies. You all need to grow up, get some guts, and stop the BS. This dept. is going no where quick. Do you want to know why? because of the cowards like you all. We can't get a decent contract because no one is willing to negoiate properly. All you all want to do is whine and complain over on a stupid trhead like this. I can't believe you guys talk the way you do over here. If there was unity and decency, then maybe we could work out the problems. All you guys want is everything for yourselves. This is called greed. I will take these threads and go to IA so we can figure who everyone is and deal with them properly. Have a great day cowards.

hey wha wha wha, you must be someone directly involved in the problems that the people here are complaining about. you are definately a bigger coward than anyone else. I.A. PLEASE... you are the cancer of davie

Quote Originally Posted by Wah Wah Wah
    We can't get a decent contract because no one is willing to negoiate properly.
    Umm, we are working under an excellent contract that was negotiated a few years ago by a great team of FOP reps.... 75% retirement at 20 years with only 7% contributed, plus raises, plus front loading the drop, plus a bunch of other stuff that we got last time... Sounds pretty decent to me. Please, if you're going to make a comment like that, back it up with some fact........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123