ADMINISTRATION - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ADMINISTRATION

mme is another good ol boy who needs to get his head out of the sand. Local police depts are no longer good for the community they serve. The only reason you don't want BSO is you know you would never last. Bye Bye Dixie Boy.

bso

welcome guest if u dont work for davie then stay off the davie site. if u work for davie then maybe you need to find out who mme is then talk to him like a man face to face and tell him what u think instead of using this message board.

Is that a threat little man?????? I do work for Davie, by the way, do you.....or do you just put in time like he does. Remember the north has already won the war many years ago Dixie Boy II

Here's a link to the BSO Human Resources page. Those of you who want to go to BSO, please, feel free to apply. I'm sure you'll love it there....

http://www.sheriff.org/about_bso/admin/hr/jobs.cfm

bsp

welcome change i do work for davie and if you look at the screen name then you should be able to figure out who i am. i would like nothing more then to know why u feel bso is better. im sure there are issues that i dont know about and would like nothing better then have you tell me what they r. ps i applied to davie not bso for a reason 20 yr pension not 25 yr pension because im only doing 15 and out that ill give me 31 years with my other pension.

I'm not sure who welcome change is but if any one finds out please let me know. It is cancers like this person that has caused most of the problems here. I'm sure it is one of those who cannot hide in an agency where everyone knows what is going on. This person is looking for a place to hide because he/she is too much of a ***** to confront people face to face. Once again, welcome change is a ***** to hide behind a screen name...

exactly, what better place for someone like him to hide then with an agency with that many people. you are not a person to them, just a number.

change talks about how good bso is, but is he man enough to leave.

good luck with bso if we merge than all the cushy positions in the dept will be shipped out and people will have to work i wonder if we can fight crime without a 85k leo striping cars?

We all applied to Davie, not BSO. If you wanted to work there then that's where you should have applied. If you want to leave, then go.

Not only is Davie not a bad place to work, it's much better than most. Every department has problems. I should know, because I'm one of the several people, who worked for a crappy department before coming here. And there was a reason we ALL chose Davie.

To the few mal-contents, who think BSO is any better turn in your FREE gear that was given to you when you were hired (Something that BSO doesn't do) and leave. The rest of us need to focus on the real problems here, like increasing attendance at union meetings and finding better council members to back us.

Oh yeah, one more thing to the BSO advocate... When BSO takes over departments, those who aren't vested with the city (10 years or more) are paid out their contributions and have to start all over in the state FRS (25 years). Have fun extending your career!

davie advocate

well said, if you dont like working here then leave. even nassau and suffolk police who's base pay is 97000 to 103000 are not perfect. i feel like i won lotto working here coming from new york. i dont have ia following me on calls. im not losing vacation days for petty stuff. when i put in for a day off i dont get asked ,how many tickets did you write last month. on christmas being told i have to work(and i was the senior guy in my squad) and you look at the lineup and all the rookies(who write tickets) are all off. there is no perfect dept. that's why you make the best with what you have.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast