NEW PATROL CARS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW PATROL CARS

NEW PATROL CARS

[b]Chief says he asked for at least 50 patrol cars this year.

ya he also said that we are getting a new report writing system and 8 NEW positions. lets see what materializes.

I believe the town already approved about 24 NEW positions over the next 2-3 years, and we were already granted 7 or 8 positions this year in addition to the 7 that were taken away last year during the hiring freeze.

I could be wrong, but if there's six that are already scheduled to start the next academy, and one certified (another from North Miami) who was at orientation this week... That put's us at 7 so far.

I also heard that there are 1 or 2 more people processing from Hialeah.

WE ARE ASKING, IF ANYONE IS EVEN THINKING OF APPLYING AT PPD.... DONT!!!! SPREAD THE NEWS, PLANTATION IS THE WORST PLACE TO WORK FOR POLICE OFFICERS.

Quote Originally Posted by plnt ofc
    WE ARE ASKING, IF ANYONE IS EVEN THINKING OF APPLYING AT PPD.... DONT!!!! SPREAD THE NEWS, PLANTATION IS THE WORST PLACE TO WORK FOR POLICE OFFICERS.
    How does a topic of new patrol cars have anything to do with how bad Plantation sucks?

I haven't heard one person say they want to go to PPD. Something about a Police Department where most of the officers wear suspenders over their uniforms freaks me out.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by plnt ofc
    How does a topic of new patrol cars have anything to do with how bad Plantation sucks?

I haven't heard one person say they want to go to PPD. Something about a Police Department where most of the officers wear suspenders over their uniforms freaks me out.
    Maybe it has to do with them not getting any new cars over the past couple years. Or not having computers in their cars at all. Or even not hiring any new officers in past year, but losing several.

At least their suspenders can still hold them up. Otherwise, if it's true they are in last with pay, etc. in the county, they are sinking.

looks like we're getting black and white's (i'm talking about cars)
    ohh... and please stop *****ing about plantation on here, you have your one forum for that. we are a non-suspender wearing dept

I HEARD THAT THE GRANT FOR THE AGGRESSIVE DRIVING CARS RAN OUT AND THEY NEVER BOUGHT THE D.U.I. CAMARAS FOR THEM. SO NOW THAT THERES NO MORE GRANT MONEY THEY ARE GOING TO PAINT THE CARS AND PUT THEM ON THE ROAD. ANYBODY ELSE HEAR THIS.
    IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED

new patrol cars

i think the new black and whites look hot. they just have to get rid of the website unless they update it

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIES MOST WANTED
    I HEARD THAT THE GRANT FOR THE AGGRESSIVE DRIVING CARS RAN OUT AND THEY NEVER BOUGHT THE D.U.I. CAMARAS FOR THEM. SO NOW THAT THERES NO MORE GRANT MONEY THEY ARE GOING TO PAINT THE CARS AND PUT THEM ON THE ROAD. ANYBODY ELSE HEAR THIS.
    IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED
    The chief came into roll call and said if we heard any rumors to call him directly for clarification. Give him a call. Sounds like BS to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast