staff - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: staff

if I must quote the spotter... "Around here the fat continue to get fatter."

Pay

The problem with our department sinking ship is that the ship still has dead weight. We never had someone with vision. All we have no with our so callede leaders is they can never look past their noses. Fast quick promotions, aging leaders who would of never been supervisors any where else except as receipt checkers at Walmart. We have an assistant chief who exemplifies the word survivor except he has duck and hide, and has not one good human bone in his body. I never choked anyone sicking ship.

Major Blom will succesfully move this ship into future waters. We should as members of the school police family, embrace this leader as we say goodbye to dead weight.[/b]

Yes, you are right Toobuku, for the short time Mj. Blomhas been here, and for few encounters I personnaly have had with him, he seemed like a leader with a purpose. A leader for tomorrow, not someone that is stuck in quiksand. Well i think by June our Chef, I mean Chief might be gone along with Chubby Checkers (R. Crew). And, again I did see you plant that stuff on that juvenile................

Any truth to the rumor that Crumity will be coming back here as a civilian? That would be the move of all moves. That's all we need...more racisim. Will the madness ever end? :shock:

Contact number

Anyone have an office contact number for Blom?

Thanks!

305 326-0080

cars

Why do we continue to fall short with vehicles again? Unfortunately the fleet falls under fat boy with stripes. He was a poor SRO and now an inadequate supervisor. The deal is we have no equipment and thing are starting to fall at the wayside. I quote againin my earlier posting, this department puts a lack of time before experience. Future leaders must be developed and evaluated through time just like any military. If I remember this was discussed years prior. This again was thrown away because it made too much sense and was not prior practice, the excuse of our present supervisor and union leaders.

The vote to discuss the chief’s demise is up for discussion. I have been hearing the talk about black and white being thrown around. I don't know if this is the right time, but I can agree that this man has no intention or did he ever have any insight in running this department. I get disgusted when I hear racial talk when you all know that the Chief is incompetent and so is Chief Martin. Stop comparing apples and duds. Lets try to look at the entire picture people

What is sounds like a bunch of *****'s, crying. Let us begin with the vote on the Chief, he has done a great job as a chief. He has brought SWAT, Magic Hands, Civil Citations, and has brought the arrest on poor juveniles down. So shut up and work out, if you are fat and not healthy. Yes, SPOTTER, what it sounds like a bunch of player haters, just wait till I move up in this place. BEATCHES!!!!!!!

cars

No one is crying Mr. Universe, good for you, you sound like someone who has benefited from the chief's position. If I recall, those things that you mentioned sound good on the surface, but this department needs to be run by a true experience leader (Major Blom) and not by short nutritionist who disregards rank, but respect his position and title he gave himself. Assistant Chief Martin wouldn't even be hired as an officer by today’s new process. You must have lost your way Mr. Universe, you use to be a good officer, but absolute power corrupts all and you’re no exception. Maybe that is who you always were and we were all fooled. You should never threatened anyone by what the future my bring you, maybe you'll be ousted in do time. We have no time to deal with cronyism and those interfering with progress in this department.

Wow, what a great turn out for the meeting today. I am glad we stuck together my brothers. Well I would like to say that I had a DREAM, and I would like to share it with you all.

I had a DREAM that all Station will be run as one.
    I had a DREAM that white, black, brown, and yellow would be as ONE BLUE.
    I had a DREAM that one day a Chief from Miami-Dade Schools Police Department, will tell the school system that is criminal, and stay the **** away!
    I had a DREAM that we stop *****ing, and take the role as a LEADER and do something.
    I had a DREAM that one day we would have a black chief, AH, wait a minute we do have a black Chief, A/Chief, a Major, two Captains, seven Sergeants.
    I had a DREAM, that Major Rodriguez would have Balls, and Major Milton remove her BALLS, Major Arnie stop having kids, and Major Blom, he is alright for NOW!

Well that is my DREAM, good vote today, lets extend the Chief stay at the HILTON!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast